0 (0%)
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Liep

Quote from: Habbaku on June 03, 2015, 12:06:07 AM
Quote from: Liep on June 02, 2015, 09:53:20 AM
So I'm withdrawing #1

What's #1's name, then?  :perv:

Pernille Skipper. Besides being attractive she has that for a politician rare quality of actually being smart. :wub: If only she didn't run for a party that is full of ridiculous communists. <_<
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote from: Liep on June 03, 2015, 05:47:45 AM
If only she didn't run for a party that is full of ridiculous communists. <_<

I thought you said she was smart...
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

So Russia is apparently very interested in one of our "PM" candidates, John Erik Wagner because he's posing naked on his election poster. In real life he's just a fringe politician without chance of being elected that thrives on whatever little media attention he gets every 4 years.

It's probably NSFW for the Americans, so: http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files-dk/node-images/71/9/9071625-fgafdgagagagagagagagag.jpg
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Valmy on June 03, 2015, 07:25:24 AM
Quote from: Liep on June 03, 2015, 05:47:45 AM
If only she didn't run for a party that is full of ridiculous communists. <_<

I thought you said she was smart...

I might be blinded by something.

Liep

The best thing about this election is Adam & Noah, two comedians ridiculing Danes in general and the parties in specific.

http://www.dr.dk/Nyheder/Politik/Valg2015/Video/2015/06/04/081144.htm

bogh

I was in Denmark (first time in 18 months) when the election was announced. The immediate explosion of election posters everywhere is really quite spectacular and pretty stupid.

Predictions:

The current government will, against all odds, stay in power. As the Conservatives desperately try to kill themselves off and Lars Løkke fumbles, Helle Thorning is doing better every day. Alternativet making a good showing is pivotal to this, but that looks very likely. I do predict them disintegrating by next election, though, as they hit the brick wall of day to day politics and compromise.

Liep

Quote from: bogh on June 04, 2015, 03:44:08 AM
I was in Denmark (first time in 18 months) when the election was announced. The immediate explosion of election posters everywhere is really quite spectacular and pretty stupid.

Predictions:

The current government will, against all odds, stay in power. As the Conservatives desperately try to kill themselves off and Lars Løkke fumbles, Helle Thorning is doing better every day. Alternativet making a good showing is pivotal to this, but that looks very likely. I do predict them disintegrating by next election, though, as they hit the brick wall of day to day politics and compromise.

bogh! Didn't even know you left Denmark. Where have you settled?

A solid prediction, I can't believe how incompetent the Conservative election machine is. "Stop Skattefar", really? :D

Vricklund

Quote from: Liep on June 04, 2015, 05:38:43 AM
There's nothing like a Danish election thread to get the old-timers out of hiding. Nice to see you both still alive and kicking. :)

Since Danish is pretty much unintelligible even to you Danes yourselves I tried to get some news of the election in a languange that I somewhat master but it's prooving difficult. Swedish media has nothing on the matter. All we'll get is a 3 sec news flash on the public service news, right after the 15 min segment on train delays.

Liep

You're not missing much. :(

Vricklund

Still, it would be nice to keep up the appearance of knowing what's happening on the other side of the sound. :P

You haven't thought about entering politics yourself? You're still young. Ish. :)

bogh

Quote from: Liep on June 04, 2015, 05:38:43 AM
Quote from: bogh on June 04, 2015, 03:44:08 AM

Predictions:

A solid prediction, I can't believe how incompetent the Conservative election machine is. "Stop Skattefar", really? :D

I am living in New Zealand these days...

I actually saw the news special with the conservative leader - just plain embarrassing. Good riddance.

Liep

Nice, I went there last year, amazing place.

Yes, Søren Pape doesn't seem to have any business leading a party, but the Conservatives don't really have any talent to take his place, maybe except for Nikita Klæstrup. ;)

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Drakken

I'd vote for Sidse Babett Knudsen all day and all night. :perv:

Liep

Race to Marienborg

Blue is the right wing, red is left. Bottom axis: "Election announced, 15 days left, 10, 5, election"

If the Social Democrats pull this off it'll be the biggest comeback in history as the right wing has lead the polls from almost day 1 of last election: