0 (0%)
1 (3.4%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Valmy

Really the biggest comeback in history is to win from 5 points down? Danish elections sure are exciting.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

Quote from: Valmy on June 08, 2015, 07:12:24 AM
Really the biggest comeback in history is to win from 5 points down? Danish elections sure are exciting.

They've been about 10 points down until days before the election was announced though! But yes. Very exciting. :weep:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 08, 2015, 06:24:48 AM
Race to Marienborg

I thought it involved the Teutonic Knights and Poland for a second.  :blush:

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: garbon on June 09, 2015, 12:51:36 PM
:o?

It's only 10 dage tilbage and the raes is a dead heat.

The Minsky Moment

Only if you accept the metode og data.  Notice there are malingerers in the epinion.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Admiral Yi

They claim to have given meds to 95% of their liggers.  That's good enough for me.

Liep

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on June 09, 2015, 01:00:39 PM
Only if you accept the metode og data.  Notice there are malingerers in the epinion.

Silly! Epinion is a proper noun, just look at the capital e! So obviously it's Epinion's måling. Danish is not that hard.

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

A cartoon that basically covers the extremely xenophobic election campaign from both major parties. :(

"Take that, Thorning!" "Shut up, Lars!"