News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Berkut, May 08, 2015, 01:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

the jap DD's are fun. I don't like the Nicolas, but until then so were the us DD's
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

just had my highest damage game, 100,110 on a Bayern.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Berkut

I am not sold on the German DDs, really. The firward firing torps are kind of cool, but over all they seem pretty "meh".
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

HVC

CountDeMoney

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 08, 2017, 08:26:25 PM
Quote from: HVC on January 08, 2017, 08:22:19 PM
the Kuma is awesome.

It is kinda fun.  :lol:  I HAS BIPLANE

has better torp range than us DD's lol. and the guns are good too.

MadBurgerMaker

Bored here at work, so I got my gambling fix bought 12 more $3 Santa Boxes in sets of three.  Results:  some doubloons and flags and shit, and Atago, Warspite, Sims, and Arizona.   Heh.  I noticed I haven't gotten any Russian ships in these things, but have loaded up on the other nations (plus the Polish destroyer). 

Warspite's turret rotation speed says 72 seconds.  That seems like it would be really goddamn annoying. 

Berkut

Wow, that is a really nice set of ships.

Atago is probably the best credit earner other than the Missouri.
Warspite is just plain cool, along with Arizona
Sims is just so-so.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

I wonder how much money they're making on those boxes.  I know I've bought a bunch of them for myself after seeing the results, but then again, I haven't spent nearly as much money on getting all those ships and stuff (I've got like 450 days of premium time too lol) as if I had just straight up bought them off their site. 

Emden, Tirpitz, Polish DD, Warspite, Arizona, Texas, Atago, Atlanta, Marblehead, Sims, Indianapolis, Ishizuchi.  That's some serious bucks if you were to buy those in their premium store.  Tirpitz and Atago alone are ~$50 each.

E:   Although, thinking about it, I never even considered buying Tirpitz and Atago because of the price.  That was just too much for where I was/am in the game (I'm at Tier VI in non premium, VII if I ever buy the Fiji), so I guess they got some money out of me for those instead of none.   :hmm:

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

grumbler

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 09, 2017, 12:51:47 PM
Warspite's turret rotation speed says 72 seconds.  That seems like it would be really goddamn annoying.

If that's through 360 degrees, that's 5 d/s, so pretty typical
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

HVC

That's like 1/10 of the match to turn your turret lol

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: grumbler on January 09, 2017, 10:11:37 PM
If that's through 360 degrees, that's 5 d/s, so pretty typical

It's for 180  :(  I ended up using the rudder to help line them up in the quick game I tested it in. 

E:  Arizona is awesome. 

Atago is super slick.  Only one co-op with it and I already love it. 

Speaking of which, good lord people whine a lot in random.  Ultra serious bidness there.  Everyone is much more relaxed in pve. 

Alcibiades

I spent about 25$ on those shitty things and just got a bit of doubloons and nothing but ship skins.  What a waste.   :rolleyes:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 09, 2017, 10:37:48 PM
Speaking of which, good lord people whine a lot in random.  Ultra serious bidness there.  Everyone is much more relaxed in pve.

The only time you worry about a World of Lemmings player is when he stops bitching.