News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Baseball 2015

Started by derspiess, April 06, 2015, 10:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Minsky Moment

Tied up and moussaka on the dish.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Admiral Yi

Baclava on the sideboard.

The Minsky Moment

Now for some Chinese (Gordon).
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Valmy

Bases loaded again. One out and still tied. Can the fighting BBs live to fight another day?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

And the Royals take the lead. Hitting behind the runner like a pro.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

The Minsky Moment

Can the stros turn back the might that is Alcides Escobar?
--Joan Robinson

alfred russel

Wow. Have to support the Royals from here on after that.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Barrister

Quote from: alfred russel on October 12, 2015, 04:37:21 PM
Wow. Have to support the Royals from here on after that.

I couldn't spend all day on a holiday glued to the tv, but I had the game on and kept checking the score.  Awesome. :cool: :cool:

Here's hoping for the Jays to win so I can troll everyone in Canada by repping the Royals.  I want to slam people for being fair-weather Blue Jays fans, but, well... :blush:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

MadBurgerMaker

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Barrister

Man oh man - how can you not cheer for these Royals.  :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 12, 2015, 05:23:39 PM
:bleeding:

That hour that started when the Astros 8th inning began was an ugly one for Baseball fans all over Texas.

For one the Governor tweeted this after the 7th inning.

I am just imagining what would happen to the governor of Illinois if he cursed the Cubs like that.

Americans are not only ignorant of foreign countries and cultures but also our own geography :P

Admiral Yi

Cubs win series! Cubs win series!

Valmy

Sucks for St Louis. The Cubs were dangerous as hell.

Eddie Teach

Astros are in the AL now? :unsure:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?