News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martim Silva

Quote from: I Killed Kenny on August 11, 2009, 05:41:18 AM
when was berkut and grumbler revealed? And why is marty still in the brig?

To shorten the story, grumbler was a cylon from the start, but got screwed in the sympathizer phase and became a cylon-who-is-not-as-good-as-a-true-cylon. He then sent his 'You Are a Cylon' card to Berkut, who suddenly turned into a proper cylon.

Marty is still in the Brig because he doesn't have the key to open the door and the others won't open it for him. The humans are sure he is a cylon, and the cylons are not sure he is. Also, they seem to enjoy watching his feeble attempts to open the door.

Martinus

I Killed Kenny

Oh, there are 3 cylons? I thought there were only 2

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: I Killed Kenny on August 13, 2009, 04:47:44 AM
Oh, there are 3 cylons? I thought there were only 2

I think it's 2 cylons and one human traitor

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

Berkut

Marty, if you are a Cylon, just reveal and bail already. We can use your help.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

I will be on vacation until the 24th. I will have PC/web access, but may not be able to login regularly.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Berkut on August 13, 2009, 04:20:20 PM
I will be on vacation until the 24th. I will have PC/web access, but may not be able to login regularly.
:)
PDH!

Tamas

Dr. Baltar decides one day to try and escape forcefully. He fails, then in a fits of rage admits of being a Cylon, and is promptly dumped out of an airlock, just to resurrect on the Resurrection Ship.

Jacob is getting cards.

JacobL

Going to XO the president.

garbon

Why did Marty wait so long? Also, I'd like to point out that your duly elected President identified the threat early on.

Umm, Jacob are you doing that because you think I'm in the sickbay? Despite Tamas's sig, I'm actually at the FTL control, where I've been since I pushed forward the last jump.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on August 15, 2009, 03:54:10 PM
Why did Marty wait so long? Also, I'd like to point out that your duly elected President identified the threat early on.

Umm, Jacob are you doing that because you think I'm in the sickbay? Despite Tamas's sig, I'm actually at the FTL control, where I've been since I pushed forward the last jump.

Ooops yes  :blush: