And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

So Jacob: 5 cards, BB: 2, garbon: 2, grumbler: 1

SKILL CHECK

Since there is not much point in seeing the exact type of cards (with sides being clear and all, I will just give you numbers, if you dont mind.

FOR:
yellow: 1+2+3
green: 3+1+4+1
blue: 3+2
purple: 5+4

AGAINST
red: 1

TOTAL: 29-1=28 SUCCESS! +1 Food, and the jump counter progresses

Berkut is up, I sent him an e-mail asking for instruction to put him on autopilot while he is gone, lets hope he checks it.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

JacobL

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

You know - that was worth it.

Even if the next crisis causes us to lose morale, we have the point to spare.  And a crisis that causes of to lose anything else is meaningless at this point.

garbon

There is a supercrisis that can cause us to lose 2.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on August 17, 2009, 03:24:47 PM

Then that is the Cylons only chance to defeat us.

grumbler

Quote from: Barrister on August 17, 2009, 03:40:50 PM

Not really.  There are two Cylon super-crisis cards to be played, plus my choice of two crises.  And the jump count won't advance on Cylon turns, which means it is likely that we will play 4 human-player turns and 4 Cylon turns before you guys get to jump (because you will jump when the count reaches 4, having plenty of population).  That's potentially 8 crises in which you cannot lose a total of 2 morale.

This is still very much up in the air.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Barrister

Quote from: grumbler on August 17, 2009, 04:06:58 PM
Quote from: Barrister on August 17, 2009, 03:40:50 PM

Not really.  There are two Cylon super-crisis cards to be played, plus my choice of two crises.  And the jump count won't advance on Cylon turns, which means it is likely that we will play 4 human-player turns and 4 Cylon turns before you guys get to jump (because you will jump when the count reaches 4, having plenty of population).  That's potentially 8 crises in which you cannot lose a total of 2 morale.

This is still very much up in the air.

Yes, but you need to hit us with that supercrisis (or two separate -morale crisis) soon, before we can reload with cards.

It's up in the air, but I still like our odds to survive.

And then give it all up by becoming hunter-gatherers...

garbon

JacobL

Hey you all will willingly follow my completely insane idea. :hug:

Berkut

I will play my super crisis card. Tamas, make sure you check the rules and understand what happens with the Cylon ships when it is played.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

Well since there are no Basestars on the map, nothing can happen, but still the Raptor scouts report a huge Cylon fleet mobilization is ongoing and the ships of the human fleet must be alerted to take defensive measures. Will this further degrade morale?

garbon

JacobL

Card should require there be something to activate to hit morale :cry: