[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Which is why it is all on Jacob. I can't judge what quality of cards he has...although I'd venture that he'd vote for fail.

Also, I feel somewhat bad, as I can't help but feel that Berkut thought his crisis card worked differently.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

JacobL

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on August 18, 2009, 11:45:59 AM
Which is why it is all on Jacob. I can't judge what quality of cards he has...although I'd venture that he'd vote for fail.

Also, I feel somewhat bad, as I can't help but feel that Berkut thought his crisis card worked differently.
I don't understand the last comment.  Why would you think Berkut didn't understand how his card worked?  You guys are at morale 1 now, and while you can likely generate a crisis that doesn't lower morale and still advances the jump count, BB cannot.  You guys need to get 2 spaces on the jump track and then activate a move, before we cause the loss of that last morale.

Gonna be tight.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on August 18, 2009, 12:12:34 PM
I don't understand the last comment.  Why would you think Berkut didn't understand how his card worked?  You guys are at morale 1 now, and while you can likely generate a crisis that doesn't lower morale and still advances the jump count, BB cannot.  You guys need to get 2 spaces on the jump track and then activate a move, before we cause the loss of that last morale.

Gonna be tight.

Because of this:
Quote from: BerkutTamas, make sure you check the rules and understand what happens with the Cylon ships when it is played.

Which I know could be read to mean "Recall that nothing happens with them as they won't exist" but seems a little...convulted?

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on August 18, 2009, 12:20:33 PM
Because of this:
Quote from: BerkutTamas, make sure you check the rules and understand what happens with the Cylon ships when it is played.

Which I know could be read to mean "Recall that nothing happens with them as they won't exist" but seems a little...convulted?
Oh, I think he was just rattling your chain!  :lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

garbon

So moving on. I've called the Quorum together to discuss our severe morale problem (used my special action - skilled politician).  I've decided to perk up everyone's spirits with a rousing speech.  You wouldn't happen to have any strategic planning, would you, Lee? (I'm assuming we can use that on this?)

Tamas

Request:  8-sided die x 1

The speech of the president did not seem to move the people enough. Morale stays at one.

garbon

Barrister

If I were to get a XO card could you try that again Madam President?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

My special ability can only be used once. IF you XO'd me, it'd be luck of the draw as I can only pull one quorum card (and then with my section action play that).