News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

For my turn I will move to the research lab and draw an engineering card.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

Oh hello there, Admiral. What can I do for you?

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

tamas  you ignorant goat herder, the upload folder isn't full, you just aren't reducing them down enough to upload.

Tamas

Quote from: katmai on June 27, 2009, 02:52:48 AM
tamas  you ignorant goat herder, the upload folder isn't full, you just aren't reducing them down enough to upload.

No! I was trying to upload pictures that were around 45kbytes yet it said the folder was full.

katmai

Quote from: Tamas on June 27, 2009, 03:08:54 AM

No! I was trying to upload pictures that were around 45kbytes yet it said the folder was full.
you=teh fail then as i got it to work yesterday with that first pic i resized :P

Tamas

So, the Admiral went to the Research Lab to check on some engineering projects, then apparently personally took a recon flight to a nearby planet and crashed:

Tamas

Quote from: katmai on June 27, 2009, 03:14:38 AM
Quote from: Tamas on June 27, 2009, 03:08:54 AM

you=teh fail then as i got it to work yesterday with that first pic i resized :P

Or maybe Neil cleared it because it works for me as well now, you see :P

JacobL

One would think I could help here but there is actually little I can do.

CountDeMoney

For what it's worth, I've attempted to upload pics smaller than the required sizes, and get the same error.  Boardfail.

Neil

No, he's right.  There was no room left in the upload folder until I went and increased it tenfold.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Berkut

Remember,  all 1 value cards on skill checks during my turn count towards completion, so you can toss that in if needed.

I will be using 1 card, but it is not a high value, on this, so will need some help.

I am gone for the day though - taking the kids to SeaBreeze.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

grumbler

I can help a little.  This isn't a hard check to pass, so let's do it!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

I could theoretically lend some help but I am not sure if it is needed. Madame President?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.