[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

Berkut, it seems most people agree you need to pass this. You are first to declare, so declare.

And everyone, send me PMs with card choices, you can also state of course "only if X number of players before me chip in)

grumbler

OOC:  Tamas, I have only 5 cards.  I played Max Firepower after my draw.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

Berk, garbon, grumbler checked, still need info from the rest.

Grumbler PM me the list of cards you think you should have please, because I think my count is right

Barrister

I have 4 cards remaining, losing those resources seems to be a bad thing, and all of my cards are of the appropriate colors.

Due to my, err, tiredness however it's important I hang on to 2 cards.  I will commit to playing two cards, and one of them will be high value, as long as everyone else doesn't hold back.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

JacobL

Anyone with an investigative committee could make figuring this out easier. :huh:

Barrister

err, I will play my two cards (one of which is high value) if 3 other people play cards.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: JacobL on June 26, 2009, 04:27:00 PM
Anyone with an investigative committee could make figuring this out easier. :huh:

Although destiny cards could still screw us over. When one has an investigative committee of a high enough card value, the numeric value can be more valuable.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

JacobL

Well I am able to help a little but any help I give now makes it nearly impossible to help later.

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on June 26, 2009, 04:21:06 PM
OK, I will pass then.

I have just realized: by "you pass" I mean you as a team pass this test :D

grumbler

Quote from: JacobL on June 26, 2009, 04:27:00 PM
:lol:  You have noted this on every skill check except the one where it actually made sense to use it!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

garbon

Quote from: JacobL on June 26, 2009, 04:35:11 PM
Well I am able to help a little but any help I give now makes it nearly impossible to help later.

One thing key is to make sure that we don't overspend cards.  Given how far away you are from getting new cards again, it might make sense to have you conserve yours.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: Barrister on June 26, 2009, 04:29:20 PM
err, I will play my two cards (one of which is high value) if 3 other people play cards.

Actually, being third in the order you can't make that condition so I will assume you are playing these, based on the discussion here.

Tamas

Okay everyone declare but Jacob, for him I will go with garbon's wiseness of him being pretty much as far from receiving cards as possible, so he is exempt.

Resolution is coming.