[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on June 23, 2009, 04:25:33 PM
Alright, everyone but ehrie, who has disappeared off the face of the earth, knows what they need to know at this point.

While he returns, please report when you have at least scimmed through the rulebook.
I can't report I have scimmed because I don't know what it means. :P

grumbler

Alright, everyone but ehrie, who has disappeared off the face of the earth, knows what they need to know at this point.

While he returns, please report when you have at least scimmed through the rulebook.
Rulebook?  Rulebook? We don' need no stinkin' rulebook:menace:

(But if we did, where is is?)
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Can someone help me? I was only able to find the rulebook posted in 10,000 other languages and the rules summary (which I've already read over). :Embarrass:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Bayraktar!

Habbaku

Quote from: Martinus on June 23, 2009, 03:37:00 PM
Give Seedy a break. He can't be playing in every single game that is organized by languishites.

Or even one.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Mkay, I have read the rules.  I admit, I am impressed.  The system seems very simple, yet very deep.

Bayraktar!

JacobL

I am skimming the rules right now. 

edit:  Also finished reading.

JacobL

Quote from: grumbler on June 23, 2009, 04:36:36 PM

Rulebook?  Rulebook? We don' need no stinkin' rulebook:menace:

(But if we did, where is is?)
Rules just get in the way of blasting cylon raiders :ultra:

grumbler

Quote from: JacobL on June 23, 2009, 07:15:53 PM
Rules just get in the way of blasting cylon raiders :ultra: 
You got it, CAG.  I say we keep score on Vorlon-blastin' and loser buys the beer.  You get to count everybody you send in the six-Starfury special move.

Bayraktar!

garbon

Tamas

Everyone in favor of throwing ehrie out on the airlock say Aye.

Martinus

I read the rules. Where can I find the description of what individual locations do? :P

Tamas

Okay. I like ehrie, but if he does not give a life sign until 5PM my time (7 hours from now), he is out. :(

If his place gets empty, who wants it?