News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Save files for Mac App games

Started by Josephus, August 25, 2013, 02:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

So I bought Vickie II for my new Mac. I've realized that I've got a shitload of save files so want to delete them. Anyone know where the savefiles are? I bought the game via Mac App store.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

sbr

Can you right click them in game?  That deletes saves in EU4 and CKII on a PC.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Barrister

Except of course that Mac has no right click.  ;)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

frunk

Mac's support right clicks, they just don't like giving you a mouse that has a right click.  You can use any mouse you want though.

Josephus

Yeah, Ok. Though my new magic mouse does have right click functionality. I did notice that the "control" click doesn't work as "right" click on p'dox games.
Civis Romanus Sum

Arvoreen

2 finger's on the mouse and click == right-click

see bottom of: http://www.apple.com/magicmouse/

sbr

Quote from: Josephus on August 26, 2013, 06:27:18 PM
Yeah, Ok. Though my new magic mouse does have right click functionality. I did notice that the "control" click doesn't work as "right" click on p'dox games.

Did you get a chance to see if it worked to delete the files?

Josephus

No, I mean yes I tried, but it doesn't work on the files. I'm not too concerned, i have like a tetrabite of memory, but the more games I play the longer that list of save files will be. i'm also a bit OCD when it comes to hard drives. I tried to search for anything named "portugal" on my Mac (the name of the country I'm playing) but nothing comes up...strange. I don't think the save games are in a cloud or anything.
Civis Romanus Sum