News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

It's Official Spring 2015 Arrives

Started by mongers, February 25, 2015, 07:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: garbon on March 09, 2015, 08:50:26 AM
Rather chilly, grey day now. This is a bit more like what I had been expecting to see here. :D

Yes, but tomorrow is going to be a peach, no wind and sunshine; make the most of it we have to take what we get etc ....  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

KRonn

Heat wave here, in the mid 40sF, 7C. Feels great! After nearly all of February being way below freezing temps, in the teens and single digits or below zero, this is like the dog days of summer! Going to be the same all week! We'll see a lot of snow melt.   :)

mongers

Quote from: KRonn on March 09, 2015, 12:32:19 PM
Heat wave here, in the mid 40sF, 7C. Feels great! After nearly all of February being way below freezing temps, in the teens and single digits or below zero, this is like the dog days of summer! Going to be the same all week! We'll see a lot of snow melt.   :)

:cool:

And you survived it all too. :cheers:

Kronn, have you considered moving south for the Winter or indeed permanently.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

My roof should be clear of snow today.

Yay no more leaking.
Also, fuck me, now I have to fix it.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

mongers

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 12, 2015, 02:00:04 PM
AMAZING  :Embarrass: :wub:

Not so sunny this way today, but despite a cool north-easterly, an ok spring day; indeed when I got home I popped out on the bike to check the conditions for tomorrow and ended up do a few more miles than intended, so nice conditions and better lighter evenings.  :)

Ed Anger

I took the 300C out for a cruise today. Even though it was only 55, the wimmins are starting to shed their winter coverings.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Liep

After a few days of 10C days and 5C nights this frost really feels very cold.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

I was walking around yesterday thinking 'man it is warm out' and looked at my phone to check the weather: 60F/16C

LOL.  Anyway Spring looks to have arrived for real this time.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 13, 2015, 07:59:16 AM
:( I miss winter already.

Not me and the old guy I was chatting to on the way home last night, up hear the short Winter days really get to you as you age.  :(

I'm half dreading next winter, maybe I need to fly south for part of it?