Main Menu

It's Official Spring 2015 Arrives

Started by mongers, February 25, 2015, 07:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on March 13, 2015, 08:11:06 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 13, 2015, 07:59:16 AM
:( I miss winter already.

Not me and the old guy I was chatting to on the way home last night, up hear the short Winter days really get to you as you age.  :(

Dude, I live with two 70 year olds.  I know.  I hear about it multiple times a day.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 13, 2015, 07:59:16 AM
:( I miss winter already.

I had to turn on the AC on my drive home yesterday :angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Sheilbh

Quote from: mongers on March 12, 2015, 03:13:27 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on March 12, 2015, 02:00:04 PM
AMAZING  :Embarrass: :wub:

Not so sunny this way today, but despite a cool north-easterly, an ok spring day; indeed when I got home I popped out on the bike to check the conditions for tomorrow and ended up do a few more miles than intended, so nice conditions and better lighter evenings.  :)
Yeah. Looking at the weather I maybe jinxed it :weep:
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Had to put on a second layer today!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

mongers

Nice day, looks like Spring is here to stay.  :bowler:

garbon

I heard there is supposed to be frost overnight.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on March 22, 2015, 04:27:56 PM
I heard there is supposed to be frost overnight.

Gosh, you've gone native already?   :cool:

garbon

mongers

Quote from: garbon on March 22, 2015, 04:44:48 PM
Native? :unsure:

Spending a lot of time talking about weather = a Brit, hence going native.

garbon

Oh, well I'm always game to indulge people in conversations they like to have. Found it softens my brash Americanness. :cool:

Norgy

Ice and snow melting, sunshine and happy people. What the fuck is this?

Syt

Spring is here, too. I didn't have a cold during winter, but it seems I'm now getting one. <_<
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.