Cultural Learnings Of United Kingdom To Make Benefit Glorious Nation Of Hungary

Started by Tamas, December 03, 2013, 08:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: garbon on April 01, 2015, 07:38:54 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on April 01, 2015, 07:36:32 AM
This must be the most British conversation Languish has ever had.

A discussion on energy suppliers? :unsure:

Yes, that's totally alien to me.

I don't recall any conversations on the same subject from Americans(in America), I always assumed most of the US is just regional energy monopolies.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: Grey Fox on April 01, 2015, 07:41:25 AM
Quote from: garbon on April 01, 2015, 07:38:54 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on April 01, 2015, 07:36:32 AM
This must be the most British conversation Languish has ever had.

A discussion on energy suppliers? :unsure:

Yes, that's totally alien to me.

I don't recall any conversations on the same subject from Americans(in America), I always assumed most of the US is just regional energy monopolies.

Yeah the only one thing I had in New York was that I could choose to have a different energy provider provide my electric. Still would go through ConEdison's lines but charge could be from another company. Was quite bewildering and I never knew what was better.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on April 01, 2015, 07:32:06 AM
Maybe just go for Ovo then, like Gups I've been using them for a couple of years and they seem to have good prices.

Their bills are also more comprehensible than most.

Yeah, knowing they are (relatively) comprehensible and have been used by you guys made me sign up with them. I could have saved 2-4 pounds a month by some other provider, but I went for not totally unkown territory instead. :)

Thanks!

Ed Anger

At least y'all don't get the door to door salesmen pushing you to switch suppliers.

Had a black lady do her sassy attitude thing when I told her to get off my property. She actually tried to refuse to. Hilarious.

FUCKING IGS
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Brazen

I use USwitch whenever my bills go up. If you have previous bills they'll find the cheapest provider and price plan for your actual usage. Go dual energy if you can. Often if you call your current provider with the offer they'll meet or better it.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

This multiple utility provider thing just confuses me. It's the same gas from the same place via the same pipes yet somehow there are several dozen companies that can sell it to you?
I just don't get it
██████
██████
██████

grumbler

Quote from: Tyr on April 06, 2015, 05:25:34 PM
This multiple utility provider thing just confuses me. It's the same gas from the same place via the same pipes yet somehow there are several dozen companies that can sell it to you?
I just don't get it

Is it the same gas from the same place?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!