Cultural Learnings Of United Kingdom To Make Benefit Glorious Nation Of Hungary

Started by Tamas, December 03, 2013, 08:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Maximus

Almost every man looks better with some sort of beard, fashion be damned. I say "almost" because some are physically incapable of growing anything that doesn't look like a joke.

Jacob

Quote from: Maximus on January 10, 2014, 01:57:44 PM
Almost every man looks better with some sort of beard, fashion be damned. I say "almost" because some are physically incapable of growing anything that doesn't look like a joke.

I guess now we know what to do if we want to try to steal you away from Meri.

Syt

I say "almost" because some are physically incapable of growing anything that doesn't look like a joke.

:weep:

The only place where it grows properly for me is the chin. Otherwise it's thin, wispy or has "gaps" in it. :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

I have a full manly beard right now. None of that stubble shit.

Sadly, the gray is spreading.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

:hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

I have been experimenting with a beard, actually. After two weeks, results are not really convincing, although could be worse I guess. Might remain, severely trimmed, but I'll just probably give in to the proven fact that a shaved faced man is superior.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 11, 2014, 09:14:35 AM
Two week old beards are extremely itchy.

well maybe mine isn't long enough for that :P Although I read up a bit before I started so I have been very prudent on making sure I clean it thoroughly :P

Tonitrus

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch