News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

It's Official Spring 2015 Arrives

Started by mongers, February 25, 2015, 07:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Very nice day today. Sunny with 16c temperature. Felt like first day of Spring.

CountDeMoney

Just went outside to salt the driveway.  Again.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 03, 2015, 03:56:24 PM
Just went outside to salt the driveway.  Again.

You should shovel instead.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Nah, that's all gone.  :P  Just have to worry about the icing we've had the last two days.  I'd rather shovel, actually.   Poor dog can't take a dump in the leftover snow without worrying whether she's going to go through the ice sheet at any moment.

mongers

Preparing to do some gardening at the weekend.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Quote from: mongers on March 03, 2015, 07:57:08 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 03, 2015, 07:48:50 AM
Spring comes in fits and starts?

Have you seen St.James Park again, this visit?

That's my usual barometer for Spring arriving in London.

No not as of yet. Maybe this weekend where I see they are predicting 15/16. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

If I was wary of saying spring has arrived in London, today has wiped away all my reservations. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

mongers

It's marvellous, I'm out to do some gardening and mucking around outside.  :)

edit:
Oops need to go and find the sunshade in the loft.  :bowler:

Liep

We're getting that weather tomorrow. :w00t:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

crazy canuck

It is a beautiful weekend here.  As soon as I finish some work up here at the office I will be going to an outdoor court with the boys.  :showoff:

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Rex Francorum

-5 C over here. Still enjoying the winter (my favorite season with fall).
To rent

mongers

Somewhat cloudy for a lot of the day together with a bit of drissle, but once the sun came out it was a lovely spring late afternoon, jeans and t-shirt weather and the mercury 'exploded' to nearly 60F.  :bowler:

garbon

Rather chilly, grey day now. This is a bit more like what I had been expecting to see here. :D