News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

so my dad just had a heart attack

Started by Razgovory, February 16, 2015, 05:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I am at the hospital now typing on kindle.  He is getting a heart cath.

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Jacob

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

celedhring

Best wishes Raz. I hope everything turns out well for your dad.

jimmy olsen

Good luck and God bless! :hug:

I'll be praying for your family.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

mongers

Hang in there Raz, hospitals now routinely do heart operations that would have been regarded as amazing a decade ago; a friend of mine over the last year has had all sorts of heart emergencies and life saving operations and he's made a good recovery.

Best wishes, Raz.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Maladict

Valmy

Wow that is scary.  I am glad you are there for him Raz I hope he is ok.  Keep us updated pal.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Sorry Raz.  Best of luck to your dad, man.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Larch

Monoriu