News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

so my dad just had a heart attack

Started by Razgovory, February 16, 2015, 05:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

dps

Keep trying to get him to improve his diet.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Good news.   :hug:

More importantly, we can now all go back to bashing Raz.  :showoff:

Richard Hakluyt

Sounds like a very similar trajectory to the one my father took back in the day. The big problem is that for some men in middle-age the drinking and smoking is their main entertainment and reason for living.

Good luck Raz.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Razgovory on February 20, 2015, 10:23:55 PM
He's coming back tomorrow.  He seems to be doing much better, he's not even on oxygen anymore.

Great news Raz

The Larch

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

mongers

Glad there's better news Raz, best wish Mongers.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on February 21, 2015, 03:33:46 AM
Good news.   :hug:

More importantly, we can now all go back to bashing Raz.  :showoff:

But bashing Martinus is more fun.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: mongers on February 21, 2015, 12:00:03 PM
Glad there's better news Raz, best wish Mongers.

I wouldn't wish Mongers on anyone.

Razgovory

Well, he's home now.  It's really weird.  I expected him to be have oxygen or something.  Nope.  He's here just like nothing ever happened.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on February 21, 2015, 08:34:11 PM
Well, he's home now.  It's really weird.  I expected him to be have oxygen or something.  Nope.  He's here just like nothing ever happened.

Good to hear Raz.  :cheers:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Martinus