Objectivisation of women - discrimination or men just being pigs?

Started by Martinus, January 28, 2015, 01:18:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

I want to get back to talking about objectifying women, please.  Enough homo talk. :P

Anyway, it's not something I ever try to do, and with most women, I do not.  But sometimes when I meet a woman I simply cannot control my urge to do it in my head.  There's not necessarily any rhyme or reason to it, either.  It doesn't seem to always be related to her degree of attractiveness, either... though when I find myself doing that, it's always toward a woman I do personally find appealing.  Some women just radiate sexuality on some level to me, I suppose.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ideologue

They look like someone whose tits it takes a couple tablespoons of cum to cover, eh?  I dig it.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Caliga on January 28, 2015, 04:50:42 PM
I want to get back to talking about objectifying women, please.  Enough homo talk. :P

Anyway, it's not something I ever try to do, and with most women, I do not.  But sometimes when I meet a woman I simply cannot control my urge to do it in my head.  There's not necessarily any rhyme or reason to it, either.  It doesn't seem to always be related to her degree of attractiveness, either... though when I find myself doing that, it's always toward a woman I do personally find appealing.  Some women just radiate sexuality on some level to me, I suppose.

I think we're biologically programmed to have our brains break once in a while. DNA wants to reproduce.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

MadImmortalMan

All right, fuck it. I won't ask.  :P

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Do Disney princesses have profiles on gay romeo that say they're in open relationships and into light bdsm?

This was in response to MIM's post which basically asked if Twue Love existed for gays.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

MadImmortalMan

Caliga

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on January 28, 2015, 04:50:42 PM

What exactly do you mean when you use the word objectify?

Caliga

Looking at a woman as a sex object.  When I look at men, I see them as men, not things that I want to fuck.... and I ordinarily see women in the same way.

Admiral Yi

OK.  Why is that a bad thing?  Because you're married, or on general principle?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Caliga on January 28, 2015, 07:29:03 PM
When I look at men, I see them as men, not things that I want to fuck.... and I ordinarily see women in the same way.

As men?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?