And we're back!

Main Menu

European Islamophobia

Started by Sheilbh, January 02, 2015, 07:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on January 09, 2015, 01:25:08 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 09, 2015, 01:20:25 PM
A guy I worked with once had a Polish wife.  Very high maintenance, and not in the cool way.  Couldn't screw in a light bulb.

Most importantly, how did she look?

Not worth putting up with a lot of bullshit I heard about.  :lol:

Speaking of chicks with accents, that's what I don't get about a lot of the Russian chicks around here;  I've got friends I've met a few Russians through, and they are some high-maintenance, full-of-themselves little shits.

A friend once tried to hook me up with a friend of a friend, a young Russian girl.  Very attractive, very materialistic, very annoying.  When it got back to her that I was not interested, apparently she was floored;  could not believe that I wasn't in someone so hot.  BUT I HAFF SEXY RUSSIAN ACCENT MENNY PIPPLES WANT ME FOR DATINK

They're hot at 25, they're Brezhnev at 55.

Did have a boner for for a hot ass Croatian chick once.  Her husband had cancer, I asked her friend where the line started.  Oh, how we like to judge sometimes.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on January 09, 2015, 01:40:30 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 09, 2015, 01:38:26 PM
Oh, how we like to judge sometimes.

Sometimes? :hmm:

We already know your ass is on the main podium at the Parade of Roses 24/7.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 09, 2015, 01:22:08 PM
Quote from: Martinus on January 09, 2015, 01:20:14 PM
I can imagine myself being a Brit. I can't imagine myself being hetero. :P
Luckily the two rarely really collide :P

I never thought of you as of an Édith Cresson fan (first French female prime minister)

Quote"French Prime Minister Edith Cresson was quoted in Newsweek (Marshall,1991) regarding her perception of a lack of male interest in women among non-Frenchmen: "The majority of those men are homosexual -- perhaps not the majority--but in the U.S.A. there are already 25 percent of them and in England and Germany it is much the same. You cannot imagine it in the history of France." She did concede that "it's difficult to produce a statistic" on comparative homosexuality. To this the Newsweek writer editorially contributed: "Evidence suggests that about 10 percent of any country's men are homosexual" (Marshall, 1991). Reference to such figures are common, frequent, and worldwide (e.g., Yamaguchi, 1991; Gargon, 1991)."

Not many links to confirm this but I do remember vaguely some controversy back then.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 09, 2015, 01:38:26 PM
Speaking of chicks with accents, that's what I don't get about a lot of the Russian chicks around here;  I've got friends I've met a few Russians through, and they are some high-maintenance, full-of-themselves little shits.

A friend once tried to hook me up with a friend of a friend, a young Russian girl.  Very attractive, very materialistic, very annoying.  When it got back to her that I was not interested, apparently she was floored;  could not believe that I wasn't in someone so hot.  BUT I HAFF SEXY RUSSIAN ACCENT MENNY PIPPLES WANT ME FOR DATINK

They're hot at 25, they're Brezhnev at 55.

Yeah, I don't think I'd be able to trust a Russian chick, without maybe doing a background check and personality profile on every single member of her family.  My cousin married a Russian gal.  Her family turned out to be insane alcoholics, so my aunt & uncle quickly learned not to invite them over.  She promptly left my cousin and their son once my aunt & uncle finished putting her through college. 

And strangely, over the years I've heard many similar stories from others.

QuoteDid have a boner for for a hot ass Croatian chick once.  Her husband had cancer, I asked her friend where the line started.  Oh, how we like to judge sometimes.

Heard great things about Croat wimmenz, but never had the pleasure of meeting any.  I know an Bosnian girl who is attractive but freakishly tall.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

Generally, based on my experience, hot Russians of both sexes tend to fall more often than not into a group I like to call "Neanderthal hot". It gets old pretty fast - by the time they are 30, they are no longer attractive.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on January 09, 2015, 01:50:19 PM
Yeah, I don't think I'd be able to trust a Russian chick, without maybe doing a background check and personality profile on every single member of her family.  My cousin married a Russian gal.  Her family turned out to be insane alcoholics, so my aunt & uncle quickly learned not to invite them over.  She promptly left my cousin and their son once my aunt & uncle finished putting her through college. 

And strangely, over the years I've heard many similar stories from others.

I don't trust them, at least not in the Baltimore/DC region;  they're the largest immigrant group involved in high-end auto theft, chop shops and insurance fraud in the greater DC metro area, and for years they were running ATM scams.  You know those little, nondescript ATMs you see in gas stations or convenience stores, the ones with no bank affiliation?  That was always their gig.  When it comes to financial hijinks, they put Nigerians and Morgan Chase to shame. 
And they show up here with buckets full of cash to begin with, so who the fuck knows what they were up to back in the mudderland.  You'd think with all that money they'd take a fucking shower once in a while.  Stank ass mongrels.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on January 09, 2015, 01:55:45 PM
Generally, based on my experience, hot Russians of both sexes tend to fall more often than not into a group I like to call "Neanderthal hot". It gets old pretty fast - by the time they are 30, they are no longer attractive.

That's because we in the West have something in abundance they do not when growing up:  it's called "nutrition".

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 09, 2015, 02:04:03 PM
Quote from: Martinus on January 09, 2015, 01:55:45 PM

That's because we in the West have something in abundance they do not when growing up:  it's called "nutrition".

Vodka binge-drinking also catches up with you at a certain point.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

So in a thread about Islamophobia in Europe, we have a couple of Americans posting generalised blanket statements about other ethnicities.   :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on January 09, 2015, 02:23:46 PM
So in a thread about Islamophobia in Europe, we have a couple of Americans posting generalised blanket statements about other ethnicities.   :hmm:

Latino chicks have short tempers.  AY CHIHUAHUA

Jacob

We're very diverse.

Admiral Yi

Is there nationality relevant?  Perhaps you'd like to generalize their behavior?  :)

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 09, 2015, 02:27:29 PM

Is there nationality relevant?  Perhaps you'd like to generalize their behavior?  :)

:lol: