News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Xmas 2014 - The Languish Way.

Started by mongers, December 22, 2014, 06:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJL

Quote from: Zanza on December 22, 2014, 01:03:29 PM
My office is closed until 7th January, so I couldn't even work if I wanted to. I am at my parents place now and will visit friends and family all over Northern Germany in the next days.

Spanish holidays are certainly an epiphany to those who are more used to Anglo-Saxon holidays... :D

garbon

Splitting my time between San Diego and Palm Springs. :cool:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

Quote from: PJL on December 22, 2014, 03:24:40 PM
Quote from: Zanza on December 22, 2014, 01:03:29 PM
My office is closed until 7th January, so I couldn't even work if I wanted to. I am at my parents place now and will visit friends and family all over Northern Germany in the next days.

Spanish holidays are certainly an epiphany to those who are more used to Anglo-Saxon holidays... :D

I have Dec 24-January 1st off as government holidays. :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Duque de Bragança

In Paris for Christmas for a famiiy wedding for the SATVRNALIA. A bottle of champagne (real stuff for you garbonites) will also be opened for the birth of the most famous Jewish anarchist ever.

derspiess

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on December 22, 2014, 03:48:49 PM
A bottle of champagne (real stuff for you garbonites) will also be opened for the birth of the most famous Jewish anarchist ever.

Siege?  :unsure:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

celedhring

Visiting the family and playing videogames until the 7th. I'm going backwards  :lol:

Josquius

Back at my parents place. Trying to spend as much time as possible lying in bed and playing ps3
██████
██████
██████

dps

We'll probably crack open a bottle of wine with dinner on Christmas eve and bake some pies.  Christmas morning we'll have a light breakfast and open our presents, then go to aa's mom & dad's for Christmas dinner. 

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

11B4V

Quote from: mongers on December 22, 2014, 06:39:51 AM
Seasonal Greetings everyone, wishing you all an enjoyable and stress free holiday period.

So what are you plans for the next few days up until new years?

Me, I'm not going to the big family gathering in Devon for various reasons and will intentionally be spending most of the next week alone.   :(  :cry:  :D

I shall be using this time to work on a couple of business ideas, do some much need decorating, possibly visit a couple of friends and do a bit of posting on Languish.  Looking forward to this family free week for a change.  :cool:

I'll cook a nice dinner on the 24th. Open presents on the morning of the 25th then go to work.
Be working the 25-26 at graded pay.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

I've got 3 days of PT this week, in addition to wrangling 6 kids and one grandchild.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive