5 (13.2%)
I hardly ever know last names of people I have sex with
2 (5.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Ed Anger

We had an 8 track player. AND WE LIKED IT
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

My first car had an 8 track player.  I bought one of these bad boys so I could rock out to my sweet cassette tape collection

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on December 11, 2014, 05:22:30 PM
And comments like those made by Ide and CdM show they are working class. See, garbon, not so hard.

It must really accentuate the cock.

Jacob

And comments like those made by Ide and CdM show they are working class. See, garbon, not so hard.

Where in the world is the working class known for not drinking?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Admiral Yi

Yeah, don't know where you got that from Weegro.

Eddie Teach

As a society they drink less than most, but you hear about Japanese corporate types having drinking binges after work.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on December 11, 2014, 08:18:43 PM

It must be the notable lack of wine glasses in every photo I own.

Martinus

Quote from: Jacob on December 11, 2014, 08:18:43 PM

When you drink the kind of swill that destroys the taste of food, you are working class.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on December 12, 2014, 01:10:42 AM
When you drink the kind of swill that destroys the taste of food, you are working class.

You're in Eastern Europe, a few hundred miles too far east to be goofing on "working class".  Lulz, "Poland".

Brazen

Odd, Americans don't drink booze with their food. Continentals only drink booze with their food. Brits drink booze all the time.

One of my best meals ever was when well-off friends treated me to a multi-course tasting menu at a Michelin-starred restaurant and the sommelier served a different wine specially chosen to match each course. 

Martinus

Quote from: Brazen on December 12, 2014, 06:15:08 AM
Odd, Americans don't drink booze with their food. Continentals only drink booze with their food. Brits drink booze all the time.

One of my best meals ever was when well-off friends treated me to a multi-course tasting menu at a Michelin-starred restaurant and the sommelier served a different wine specially chosen to match each course.

Yup. And I went to a business dinner with American clients and noone thought that odd or inappropriate. That is why I called CdM and Ide working class - not because I thought working class people do not drink, as Jacob was kind enough to deliberately and obtusely misinterpret.

Brazen

I might be extrapolating, but from my limited experience of American restaurants a) you get free refills of soft drinks so no-one understands why you'd pay good cash for each glass of booze and b) everyone drives so you down a six-pack and beat your wife when you get home instead.

garbon

Yeah I would stop extrapolating. It appears you do not have enough data. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.