News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

#Gamergate goes off the deep end

Started by merithyn, October 15, 2014, 07:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

Quote from: Legbiter on October 15, 2014, 12:59:33 PM
Saarkeesian has a legit hustle, get money from being the angry femcunt via donations, the attention that hog Quinn is getting for sleeping with all those moist-eyed herbs for her shitty "game" is baffling to me, on the other hand. Maybe just gas the entire Tumblr user base and call it a day?  :hmm:

If I ever wondered whether or not I could stomach you as a human being, this post just answered the question.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Jacob

Quote from: Legbiter on October 15, 2014, 12:59:33 PM
Saarkeesian has a legit hustle, get money from being the angry femcunt via donations, the attention that hog Quinn is getting for sleeping with all those moist-eyed herbs for her shitty "game" is baffling to me, on the other hand. Maybe just gas the entire Tumblr user base and call it a day?  :hmm:

Uhm... Quinn didn't sleep with "all those" guys. And she's only getting attention because some people couldn't shut up about how unfair it is that she's getting attention. Outside of a small indie game clique and the misogynerd haters, no one had heard about her until the idiots decide there's a scandal because Quinn's whiny ex can't handle being dumped.

Legbiter

I haven't been paying even passing attention to these attention whores and I refuse to do so. Gas Tumblr, call it a day.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Jacob

Quote from: Legbiter on October 15, 2014, 01:07:54 PM
I haven't been paying even passing attention to these attention whores and I refuse to do so. Gas Tumblr, call it a day.

Yet you feel free to call people cunts and attention whores, though you have no idea what's going on?

Seems like you're the attention whore.

derspiess

Stating a possibly uninformed opinion is not necessarily attention-whoring.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: Jacob on October 15, 2014, 12:44:26 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 15, 2014, 12:43:32 PM
I don't care, I just wanted to write that.

I appreciated the craftsmanship and narrative structure, tbh.

I also enjoyed it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Maximus

Quote from: derspiess on October 15, 2014, 01:25:00 PM
Nah, but Legbiter's a well known troll when it comes to women. Seems one of them hurt him once or something.

merithyn

Legbiter

:D

Jacob, you're a floating ball of light, thanks for the update.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

derspiess

Quote from: Maximus on October 15, 2014, 01:27:47 PM
Nah, but Legbiter's a well known troll when it comes to women. Seems one of them hurt him once or something.

is it a troll if he means it?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

merithyn

Quote from: derspiess on October 15, 2014, 01:36:34 PM
Quote from: Maximus on October 15, 2014, 01:27:47 PM

is it a troll if he means it?

I vote no. Then he's just an ass.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

merithyn

Maximus