News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ice Bucket Challenge

Started by Barrister, August 13, 2014, 04:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Josephus on August 26, 2014, 06:06:43 PM
If I don't hear about the ice bucket challenge in any form, on TV, on my FB feed, in the paper in the next 24 hours...I'll donate to the ALS

Well don't be so miserly. Just man up and avoid those things for the next 24 hours. Boom!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Martinus

Ed Anger

Too many charities want me to 'walk'. Or 'Race'. Or other physical bullshit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Get the Rascal all charged up & you're golden.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Quote from: Caliga on August 26, 2014, 03:41:00 PM
Yep.  Tall + Latina + fiery + huge cans?  I'm there dude. :cool:

I'm sure I am taller.  I'll take this one for the Languish team.