Russo-Ukrainian War 2014-23 and Invasion

Started by mongers, August 06, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Legbiter on June 24, 2023, 11:34:44 AM
Quote from: Solmyr on June 24, 2023, 11:23:51 AMThey'll take Moscow in 3 days!

:D

Also trying to cheese the AI.

Dammit Paradox! You told us it was fixed.

HVC

See Josephus, I told you it was a phallic day :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Maladict

Holy shit, they're only a few hours from Moscow?

I guess the air force isn't going to do anything to stop them.

Hamilcar

Now the Ukrainians have launched a massive assault across the Dnipro. Tonight will be busy. Maybe the time when the western vehicles come out en masse.

Josquius

We've all been there. Too focussed on the front line of the war you're fighting that just just don't notice the rebels about to take your capital...
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

Quote from: Josquius on June 24, 2023, 12:07:09 PMWe've all been there. Too focussed on the front line of the war you're fighting that just just don't notice the rebels about to take your capital...

:lol:  Indeed

Tamas

Apparently Moscow citizens started getting robot-calls urging them to support Wagner, if true this is again a very strong argument against this being some ad hoc desperate move by Prigozhin.

Also apparently the mayor of Moscow announced a start of an anti-terrorist operation in Moscow and told citizens not to travel around the city.

Tamas

Although if Wagner just waltzes in and force Putin to step down that's going to be a letdown. I was hoping for days/weeks of fighting bleeding both sides dry.

Sheilbh

Also a non-working day on Monday.

The airforce thing is striking (assuming a lot of Russia's forces are on the front line) - but I suppose it might be regime forces refusing to fire on former comrades or the people in an insurrection. Again can't help but think of soldiers from the front not being willing to fire on the Bolsheviks (v 1905, say).
Let's bomb Russia!

Legbiter

Quote from: Hamilcar on June 24, 2023, 11:56:34 AMNow the Ukrainians have launched a massive assault across the Dnipro. Tonight will be busy. Maybe the time when the western vehicles come out en masse.

Nice of the orcs to disable the defenses there by blowing up the dam. If successful the Ukrainians will bypass the multilayered defense works and break out into their rear.

And behind the vatniks in the so called russia sits Wagnergrad so not any supplies coming from there anytime soon...
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Josquius

Apparently Lukashenko has spoke to priggy and arranged a deal to stop the march? Just read on a ukrainian telegram so no idea of facts....
██████
██████
██████

Legbiter

Ram has touched the wall. Too late, either has to go. Could be ruse to buy a little time is my guess. If this is even true.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Josquius on June 24, 2023, 12:25:21 PMApparently Lukashenko has spoke to priggy and arranged a deal to stop the march? Just read on a ukrainian telegram so no idea of facts....

I have seen it reported elsewhere as well but the source is still Telegram.

Tamas

Allegedly Prigozhin himself announced in audio that it is over. WTF. Massive letdown.