What's the era of warfare you're most interested in?

Started by jimmy olsen, June 30, 2014, 11:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's the era of warfare you're most interested in?

Neolithic
2 (5%)
Bronze Age
1 (2.5%)
Classical Antiquity
8 (20%)
Dark Ages
3 (7.5%)
Medieval
2 (5%)
Pike & Shot
1 (2.5%)
Line Infantry
8 (20%)
Industrial
9 (22.5%)
Modern
4 (10%)
Your Eurocentric List Does Not Accurately Reflect My Interests
2 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 39

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on July 04, 2014, 09:47:09 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 04, 2014, 06:30:15 PM
WWII East Front is boring.

You are not invited to the Totenkopf summer potluck and organiztion day. You will miss all the fantastic games we have plan.  :mad:

:lol:

Admiral Yi

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 04, 2014, 11:57:41 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on July 04, 2014, 09:47:09 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 04, 2014, 06:30:15 PM
WWII East Front is boring.

You are not invited to the Totenkopf summer potluck and organiztion day. You will miss all the fantastic games we have plan.  :mad:

:lol:

He's not missing much. Here's a former Totenkopf member with a great post-war career though.

11B4V