News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

Enjoy the Stella atmosphere.

Seriously, a Belgian restaurant? That's not even ethnic cuisine. It's, hmm, strange country at odds with itself cuisine.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Norgy on June 30, 2014, 12:03:45 PM

4.25/1?  You bet one to win 4.25?  Nate Silver said we had a 45% chance of winning.

Valmy

I have to admit that I am starting to get nervous.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Norgy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 30, 2014, 12:31:17 PM
Quote from: Norgy on June 30, 2014, 12:03:45 PM

4.25/1?  You bet one to win 4.25?  Nate Silver said we had a 45% chance of winning.

Yep. Put a 50 on it. Around 5 USD.

Norgy

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 30, 2014, 12:24:15 PM
Pedowaffles.

With collaborator syrup and mayonnaise.  :mmm:

Pedrito

Damn, Matuidi's foul on Onazi should've been a double red card...  :mad:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Norgy

Should've thought of that before calling himself o Nazi.

HVC

Nigerian goalie deserved better
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

FunkMonk

Nigeria just gave up after Pogba scored. That defending was  :lmfao:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

derspiess

Well, that escalated quickly.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: Valmy on June 30, 2014, 12:34:33 PM
I have to admit that I am starting to get nervous.

Damn I successfully reversed jinxed France.  I will have to try this again if the forces of truth and civilization and culture are under similar duress in the future.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

Quote from: Norgy on June 30, 2014, 12:09:00 PM
Enjoy the Stella atmosphere.

Seriously, a Belgian restaurant? That's not even ethnic cuisine. It's, hmm, strange country at odds with itself cuisine.

Mussels, frites, and waffles are the most popular menu items.  And the beer, don't forget the beer.  They also mix in some local fare, like their own spin on the urbanite favorite of chicken & waffles.  But really, the beer is what ties it all together.  Same could be said for Belgium, I suppose.

Their waffles are amazing, if pricey.  Better than any I had in Brussels.

http://www.authenticwaffle.com/

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

I had some moules-frites  when I was  in Montreal  and  I must confess I don't quite see the allure.