News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRC

Holy fuck Spain... you're fucking up my pool!

Valmy

Oh sure now the Dutch can score on Spain.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Hansmeister

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zanza

Robben is on fire. Damn! :w00t:

Monoriu

Pedrito

Totally unpredictable.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Hansmeister

Quote from: Zanza on June 13, 2014, 03:42:18 PM
Robben is on fire. Damn! :w00t:

He us continuing where he left off with Bayern Muenchen during the season. This is the best year of his career.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

alfred russel

Quote from: Hansmeister on June 13, 2014, 02:47:52 PM
This must be the first time I watch the Dutch team play where I don't recognize ghetto majority of players names because they are so obscure.   What a decline of Dutch soccer!

:P
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Zanza

Yep. He rarely showed his class for Holland though. Or did he in qualification perhaps?

Syt

Spanish headlines tomorrow should be amusing.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Syt

Ever since '88 and the likes of Gullit and van Basten the Dutch are my second team after Germany to root for, so I'm very happy with this.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Hansmeister

Quote from: alfred russel on June 13, 2014, 03:45:40 PM
Quote from: Hansmeister on June 13, 2014, 02:47:52 PM
This must be the first time I watch the Dutch team play where I don't recognize ghetto majority of players names because they are so obscure.   What a decline of Dutch soccer!

:P

It is Spain that is playing horrible, making it easy for the Netherlands. In van Persie and Robben the Dutch have two great players, but the rest of the team are either unknowns or has-beens. It is astonishing how bad Spain's defense has been.