News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2014 World Cup

Started by Maladict, June 03, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celedhring

Playground-level football this.

You yanks should have never gifted Mexico the chance to be here.

Valmy

Quote from: celedhring on June 13, 2014, 11:30:35 AM

You yanks should have never gifted Mexico the chance to be here.

Tell me about it <_<

It is not like they are ever going to be grateful or anything.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

Not easy in this weather.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Quote from: Liep on June 13, 2014, 11:34:39 AM

Really, Brazil won't even need the ref to beat this lot.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 13, 2014, 11:24:56 AM
I'm shocked, shocked to see subpar refereeing is going on there!

See, that shit in the Brazil match is precisely why we can't take your silly ass little faggot sport seriously;between the obviously incompetent-bordering-on-fixed refereeing, the overly dramatic fake pratfall injuries and overall corruption between the sport and governments, your little backyard game is about as relevant and realistic as professional wrestling.  Fake ass rigged eggplant bullshit, get a real sport.

Liep

3rd goal disallowed. :lol:

How can he whistle for offside from a corner?? Wow.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Valmy

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 13, 2014, 11:37:06 AM
between the obviously incompetent-bordering-on-fixed refereeing, the overly dramatic fake pratfall injuries

But enough about the NBA.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

FunkMonk

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 13, 2014, 11:24:56 AM
I'm shocked, shocked to see subpar refereeing is going on there!

See, that shit in the Brazil match is precisely why we can't take your silly ass little faggot sport seriously;between the obviously incompetent-bordering-on-fixed refereeing, the overly dramatic fake pratfall injuries and overall corruption between the sport and governments, your little backyard game is about as relevant and realistic as professional wrestling.  Fake ass rigged eggplant bullshit, get a real sport.

One more time, but with feeling  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

This game is hilarious  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on June 13, 2014, 11:38:56 AM
between the obviously incompetent-bordering-on-fixed refereeing, the overly dramatic fake pratfall injuries

But enough about the NBA.

Too many Europeans in that shit, too.  See, it's infectious.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 13, 2014, 11:34:39 AM

Makes for a more er.. fluid game.

Liep

They can't really continue this game.

Valmy

Quote from: celedhring on June 13, 2014, 11:35:33 AM

Mexico had no business getting out of CONCACAF.  They suck balls.  I know they have made major improvements since last year but there is only so much icing you can put on a cake made of shit.

celedhring

It won't happen, but they should really merge CONCACAF and CONMEBOL qualifying. Besides preventing truly awful teams like this Mexico from qualifying, the US would also play better opposition instead of all the crap in CONCACAF, which would benefit them in the long run.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on June 13, 2014, 11:45:59 AM
Quote from: celedhring on June 13, 2014, 11:35:33 AM

Mexico had no business getting out of CONCACAF.  They suck balls.  I know they have made major improvements since last year but there is so much icing you can put on a cake made of shit.

They didn't. It's New Zealand that dropped the ball.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.