American Spring - 30 million to march on Washington, D.C.!

Started by Syt, May 16, 2014, 02:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Barrister on May 16, 2014, 02:17:32 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 16, 2014, 10:14:03 AM
Quote from: Valmy on May 16, 2014, 10:09:04 AM
Anyway when is this coup going to strike?  It is almost lunch time EST and nobody has Obama in custody.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/operation-american-spring

Wow!  Look at the dozens and dozens of people standing peacefully at the Washington Monument(?).

It's not worth the trouble to hang them for treason. :(   They are so old and fat they'll probably just drop dead on their own.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

What, other colors weren't available from the printer?  Typical.   <_<

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 16, 2014, 11:28:23 PM
What, other colors weren't available from the printer?  Typical.   <_<

Probably cheaper. :secret:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney