American Spring - 30 million to march on Washington, D.C.!

Started by Syt, May 16, 2014, 02:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Valmy on May 16, 2014, 10:09:04 AM
Anyway when is this coup going to strike?  It is almost lunch time EST and nobody has Obama in custody.

They're all stuck on 66 in Fairfax trying to merge onto the Beltway.  The organizers forgot to consider that 30 million people try to cram into DC on a daily basis anyway.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on May 16, 2014, 10:19:16 AM
When you send a dinner invitation to Sheilbh you must state explicitly that he is gay. Merely inviting him isn't enough.

:thumbsup:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 16, 2014, 10:15:46 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 16, 2014, 10:07:20 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on May 16, 2014, 10:03:25 AM
I notice they don't invite gayers <_<

It isn't all about us. :console:
'TO: Patriots (black, white, red, yellow, brown, male, female, civilian, military, truckers, bikers, militias, veterans, old, young, every American that loves freedom and liberty)'
There's room in there for 'gay, straight' <_<
Neither gays nor straights care about freedom and liberty.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

11B4V

QuoteOperation American Spring: Militias promise to oust Obama, Boehner on Friday

Gun nuts.  :rolleyes:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Malthus

Well, don't keep us all in suspense. Has Obama been ousted or not?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on May 16, 2014, 01:25:56 PM
Well, don't keep us all in suspense. Has Obama been ousted or not?

They better hurry up.  The work day is almost over and I am not following coup news in my spare time.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

I stopped by the Post Office a few minutes ago and his picture had not been replaced, so I believe the Obama regime is still in power.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on May 16, 2014, 10:14:03 AM
Anyway when is this coup going to strike?  It is almost lunch time EST and nobody has Obama in custody.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/operation-american-spring

Wow!  Look at the dozens and dozens of people standing peacefully at the Washington Monument(?).
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Obama and Boehner are going to stroll by unguarded at any moment.

And yes that huge obelisk is our monument for Washington.  Just what he would have wanted I am sure.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on May 16, 2014, 02:17:32 PM
Quote from: garbon on May 16, 2014, 10:14:03 AM

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/operation-american-spring

Wow!  Look at the dozens and dozens of people standing peacefully at the Washington Monument(?).

Looks like enough to hold a referendum and declare Washington a part of Russia.  :)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on May 16, 2014, 02:20:47 PM
And yes that huge obelisk is our monument for Washington.  Just what he would have wanted I am sure.

There's a reason he was called "Father of our Country" :perv:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 16, 2014, 03:02:06 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 16, 2014, 02:20:47 PM

There's a reason he was called "Father of our Country" :perv:

Like the old joke about Charles II: he was the father of his country - or at least, many of 'em.  :P

Syt

Gustaf Lennart Nicolaus Paul Bernadotte left Swedish royalty to marry a commoner, and then retired to Mainau island in Lake Constance. With two wives he had 9 children. Which is why he was often called "the Count of Spermadotte".
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

crazy canuck

QuotePhase 1 - Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a peaceful, non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership in Washington D.C., with the mission to replace with law abiding leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

I suppose they couldnt find any supporters who were willing to disarm.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.