News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Done with finals

Started by Valmy, May 12, 2014, 09:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quit your job?  With your STEM degree, you will lord it over your fellow employees.  You go into that boardroom and throw your boss out the window.  You're the Robocop now.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Quote from: Ideologue on May 16, 2014, 04:30:18 PM
Quit your job?  With your STEM degree, you will lord it over your fellow employees.  You go into that boardroom and throw your boss out the window.  You're the Robocop now.

:yes:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: Ideologue on May 16, 2014, 04:30:18 PM

I have to, my stupid senior design class requires 10 hours a week during the work day.  So I get to go into debt :bleeding: but not very much fortunately.

I don't have the degree yet :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ideologue

I guess you can come back and throw your boss out the window.  You have that power.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Put your boss in the air and toss him like you just don't care.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

According to ICE, I have a STEM degree.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on May 16, 2014, 04:24:39 PM
Power Systems grade came in: A-.  Two A-s and a B.  Not too shabby. 

Now I need to scrape together enough money for next year, quit my job, and pass the FE exam all before class starts.

Impulse drive or Warp engines?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive