American Spring - 30 million to march on Washington, D.C.!

Started by Syt, May 16, 2014, 02:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on May 16, 2014, 08:15:59 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 16, 2014, 06:00:57 AM
Quote from: Syt on May 16, 2014, 05:24:10 AM
That'd be even retardederer.

Pro-tip: Seedy will always play the race card.

He needs to check his privilege.

I mean he is like the boy who cried wolf. Sure he'll be right sometimes but no one of sound mind is ever listening.

I guess I don't like Obama because I have internalized racial self-hatred?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

I don't like Obama because he is a shitty President and not even in a good way, like he is principled and has good intentions but he is just incompetent.  Obama is both a sellout and incompetent.

Well that is what I tell myself but it is really because I embrace the institutional violence that targets communities of color to benefit the white race.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

QuoteThose with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, should comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

Can we call it: the committee for Pubic Safety?  :)

Eh they would probably call it the Liberty Freedom Constitution Jesus Tribunal.  Which actually would be even more awesome.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on May 16, 2014, 08:29:22 AM
QuoteThose with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, should comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

Can we call it: the committee for Pubic Safety?  :)

Eh they would probably call it the Liberty Freedom Constitution Jesus Tribunal.  Which actually would be even more awesome.

No we can not.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

KRonn

Quote from: Valmy on May 16, 2014, 08:27:37 AM
I don't like Obama because he is a shitty President and not even in a good way, like he is principled and has good intentions but he is just incompetent.  Obama is both a sellout and incompetent.

Well that is what I tell myself but it is really because I embrace the institutional violence that targets communities of color to benefit the white race.

You're just embracing your white privilege.    ;)

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Malthus

Quote from: KRonn on May 16, 2014, 09:24:27 AM
Quote from: Valmy on May 16, 2014, 08:27:37 AM

You're just embracing your white privilege.    ;)

Just like Garbon.  :yes:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Anyway when is this coup going to strike?  It is almost lunch time EST and nobody has Obama in custody.

Grey Fox

30 millions congregation on DC?

The gridlocks, oh the gridlocks.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on May 16, 2014, 10:11:16 AM
30 millions congregation on DC?

The gridlocks, oh the gridlocks.

Fortunately DC has a robust public transportation system that can easily facilitate the pressures of millions of citizens trying to overthrow the Federal Government.

garbon

Sheilbh

Quote from: garbon on May 16, 2014, 10:07:20 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on May 16, 2014, 10:03:25 AM
I notice they don't invite gayers <_<

It isn't all about us. :console:
'TO: Patriots (black, white, red, yellow, brown, male, female, civilian, military, truckers, bikers, militias, veterans, old, young, every American that loves freedom and liberty)'
There's room in there for 'gay, straight' <_<
Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on May 16, 2014, 10:15:46 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 16, 2014, 10:07:20 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on May 16, 2014, 10:03:25 AM
I notice they don't invite gayers <_<

It isn't all about us. :console:
'TO: Patriots (black, white, red, yellow, brown, male, female, civilian, military, truckers, bikers, militias, veterans, old, young, every American that loves freedom and liberty)'
There's room in there for 'gay, straight' <_<

So? There are a lot of other things they could put there as well.

The Brain

When you send a dinner invitation to Sheilbh you must state explicitly that he is gay. Merely inviting him isn't enough.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.