In the long run, wars make us safer and richer

Started by CountDeMoney, April 28, 2014, 09:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

If he goes to prison it will be because he Conned the wrong person.

Malthus

Quote from: Jacob on May 02, 2014, 02:28:04 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on May 02, 2014, 02:24:07 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 02, 2014, 02:05:07 PM
If he goes to prision, he can be just plain "Con".

As an undergraduate Conner studied writing at the University of Michigan.  In prison he could deliver:  prose and cons.

Politically, I suppose he's a natural Conservative.

He has been since his conception.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

crazy canuck

Quote from: Malthus on May 02, 2014, 03:07:58 PM
Quote from: Jacob on May 02, 2014, 02:28:04 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on May 02, 2014, 02:24:07 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 02, 2014, 02:05:07 PM
If he goes to prision, he can be just plain "Con".

As an undergraduate Conner studied writing at the University of Michigan.  In prison he could deliver:  prose and cons.

Politically, I suppose he's a natural Conservative.

He has been since his conception.

Many thought his coniving nature made him a natural politician.

grumbler

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 02, 2014, 03:10:10 PM
Many thought his coniving nature made him a natural politician.
Not so; he was shy until he converted.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

derspiess

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 02, 2014, 11:14:48 AM
One of the boys on ny son's basketball team is named Connor.  I dont know anyone named Conner. 

My son has a classmate named Connor.  One of many kids with last names as first names :mellow:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

I tell you when BB becomes Lord Crown Prosecutor For Life you guys will pay for this.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on May 02, 2014, 03:38:55 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on May 02, 2014, 11:14:48 AM
One of the boys on ny son's basketball team is named Connor.  I dont know anyone named Conner. 

My son has a classmate named Connor.  One of many kids with last names as first names :mellow:

Well you cannot have the name O'Connor without there being some dude with the first name of Connor...or more probably Coneiailuchbor or whatever.

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on May 02, 2014, 03:39:24 PM
I tell you when BB becomes Lord Crown Prosecutor For Life you guys will pay for this.

We are hoping for the much-coveted and little-awarded "triple head bashing smilie".

Norgy

If he gets a car, he'll cause Congestion. If he was American, he could run for Congress. And if he skips on his diet, he'll become Constipated.

Okay, I'm done now.

Jacob

Are you saying there will be consequences?

crazy canuck

Quote from: Jacob on May 02, 2014, 04:11:13 PM

BB will not stop until he is content.

Malthus

Quote from: crazy canuck on May 02, 2014, 04:11:47 PM
Quote from: Jacob on May 02, 2014, 04:11:13 PM

BB will not stop until he is content.

And he will only be content when we conform.

Norgy