Birmingham probes Muslim takeover of schools 'plot'

Started by garbon, April 14, 2014, 04:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

That NY Times report makes the situation seem rather serious.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 14, 2014, 09:03:37 PM
Shit, I thought it was Birmingham, Alabama.  Now that would've been fun to watch.

Wow. Ok, maybe it bears mentioning that the shooting last week did not happen in Paris, Texas either.  :secret:

Martinus

QuoteA Sikh Principal, Too English for a Largely Muslim School
By KIMIKO DE FREYTAS-TAMURADEC. 7, 2014

I will reserve my judgement until they clarify how serious his health issues were.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Martinus on January 12, 2015, 02:16:52 AM
Shit, I thought it was Birmingham, Alabama.  Now that would've been fun to watch.

Wow. Ok, maybe it bears mentioning that the shooting last week did not happen in Paris, Texas either.  :secret:

It also bears mentioning that you're replying to a post from nine months ago. :secret:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 12, 2015, 02:22:44 AM
Quote from: Martinus on January 12, 2015, 02:16:52 AM

It also bears mentioning that you're replying to a post from nine months ago. :secret:

I knew that.  :ph34r:

Gups

Some helpful travel advice from Fox.

QuoteNon-Muslims do not go to the British city of Birmingham, which has become a "totally Muslim" city, terrorism expert Steven Emerson has claimed on US news channel Fox News.

In Britain, it's not just no-go zones, there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don't go in.

And, parts of London, there are actually Muslim religious police that actually beat and actually wound seriously anyone who doesn't dress according to religious Muslim attire.

Emerson's website describes him as "one of the leading authorities" on Islamic extremist networks, and states:

Emerson and his staff frequently provide briefings to US government and law enforcement agencies, members of Congress and congressional committees.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jan/12/fox-news-expert-ridiculed-over-birmingham-is-totally-muslim-city-claims

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

garbon

Quote from: Gups on January 12, 2015, 07:48:26 AM
Some helpful travel advice from Fox.

QuoteNon-Muslims do not go to the British city of Birmingham, which has become a "totally Muslim" city, terrorism expert Steven Emerson has claimed on US news channel Fox News.

In Britain, it's not just no-go zones, there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don't go in.

And, parts of London, there are actually Muslim religious police that actually beat and actually wound seriously anyone who doesn't dress according to religious Muslim attire.

Emerson's website describes him as "one of the leading authorities" on Islamic extremist networks, and states:

Emerson and his staff frequently provide briefings to US government and law enforcement agencies, members of Congress and congressional committees.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/jan/12/fox-news-expert-ridiculed-over-birmingham-is-totally-muslim-city-claims

Well, yes, that's what my buzzfeed link was about. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Gups

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Syt

Comment from EUOT:

QuoteSo he's now gone and called Birmingham beautiful, this guy just can't stop just making shit up.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Martinus

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on January 12, 2015, 03:12:54 PM
Muslims are going for the end game.

Not really.  There are lots of non-insane Muslims left for the insane ones to kill.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."