Birmingham probes Muslim takeover of schools 'plot'

Started by garbon, April 14, 2014, 04:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on January 13, 2015, 12:21:23 PM
Way lower than Gypsies' unemployment. Glad you asked. :) Yet, Gypsies if legally arrived ( a big if I know) can have jobs and are even allowed to own business, like muslim immigrants.

So what.  I didn't ask about Gypsies, I don't give two rat fucks about Gypsies, the Ipsos poll was not about Gypsies, and the discussion in this thread is not about Gypsies.  Maybe Gypsies should start shooting up newpapers and blowing shit up if they want to get on the radar.

QuoteGuess what, the new tracksuit crowd is not that big into hard work (say construction industry), unlike their parents, grand-parents or even grand-grand parents. With little place or credit given to education among them, problems follow. It's not like the earlier waves of immigration did not run into problems. Some waves arriving at the same time did not get into the same troubles for some reason...

That's just super.

Martinus

Well, here's data for London:

It seems that race is a more decisive factor than religion, with Black Carribeans (who, I assume, are not predominantly Muslim) faring worse than Pakistanis and Bangladeshis (who, I assume, are predominantly Muslim).

Indians seem, for all purposes, British.

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 13, 2015, 12:27:06 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on January 13, 2015, 12:21:23 PM
Way lower than Gypsies' unemployment. Glad you asked. :) Yet, Gypsies if legally arrived ( a big if I know) can have jobs and are even allowed to own business, like muslim immigrants.

So what.  I didn't ask about Gypsies, I don't give two rat fucks about Gypsies, the Ipsos poll was not about Gypsies, and the discussion in this thread is not about Gypsies.  Maybe Gypsies should start shooting up newpapers and blowing shit up if they want to get on the radar.

QuoteGuess what, the new tracksuit crowd is not that big into hard work (say construction industry), unlike their parents, grand-parents or even grand-grand parents. With little place or credit given to education among them, problems follow. It's not like the earlier waves of immigration did not run into problems. Some waves arriving at the same time did not get into the same troubles for some reason...

That's just super.

I do love it when they talk like that.  We talk about racism in this country, it has nothing on how our friends in Europe treat people who aren't exactly like themselves.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017