Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Wolf is starting to repeat to much.

Tom Tillis

Tom Tillis

Tom Tillis
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Looking more like a GOP sweep in OH.  Really should have brought my broom to the polling place. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on November 04, 2014, 09:50:57 PM
Looking more like a GOP sweep in OH.  Really should have brought my broom to the polling place. 

Last time we didn't have a GOP sweep in Texas I was in Middle School.  Jealous?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Man, Wolf is excited about Shaheen.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

alfred russel

One party rule looks to continue in Georgia too. Georgia is a very poorly run state, all things considered, so it seems bad Republicans keep control of everything. But then, I think it was just as poorly run when the Democrats ran everything. Maybe that is an indictment of single party states, or maybe just an indictment of Georgia.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 04, 2014, 09:52:17 PM
Quote from: Valmy on November 04, 2014, 09:50:56 PM
Um dude....its Thom Tillis.

Who cares? I don't

I just like typing Thom Tillis.  It is such a stupid fucking name.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Neil on November 04, 2014, 08:54:27 PM
If Republicans ever took power, they would do everything they could to ensure that you never work again, or that if you do you'd be doing menial labour for $2 an hour, 14 hours a day, with no overtime.

How would they prevent someone who could make money hiring someone at $2.01 from paying them that much?

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on November 04, 2014, 09:53:46 PM

Last time we didn't have a GOP sweep in Texas I was in Middle School.  Jealous?

Almost.  But perennial one-party rule is not really healthy.

11B4V

Quote from: Grallon on November 04, 2014, 09:12:38 PM
So - do the 'out-of-this-world' Republicans gain control back in the Senate?

Will they shred Obamacare to Oblivion after all?

G.
Stay tuned for the next episode.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

For the third straight election, a "Personhood Amendment" is resoundingly rejected in Colorado.  If the Colorado GOP spent their energies on other things, think what they'd accomplish.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 04, 2014, 10:00:29 PM
For the third straight election, a "Personhood Amendment" is resoundingly rejected in Colorado.  If the Colorado GOP spent their energies on other things, think what they'd accomplish.
They did. Legalizing pot.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

dps

They'd propose other amendments that get rejected 3 straight times?

Valmy

Quote from: 11B4V on November 04, 2014, 10:02:26 PM
They did. Legalizing pot.

They figured once everybody was high they would vote for their amendment?  Cunning plan.