News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Final Four

Started by Admiral Yi, January 19, 2014, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Neil on February 03, 2014, 08:55:05 PM
I wasn't super impressed by the Seattle offence, but then again they didn't really need to do much to win the game. 

They converted a number of early 3rd downs that kept Manning's touches to a minimum.  Also, I heard a stat this morning that this is the first time in Superbowl history that a quarterback with Wilson's stats didnt get the MVP.

crazy canuck

sbr, thank you for increasing my enjoyment.  I didnt know you cared so much. :hug:

sbr

I can't wait for Alci's next stunning mid-October prediction that Seattle, San Francisco and New England might be decent again in 2014.

sbr

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 03, 2014, 09:00:30 PM
sbr, thank you for increasing my enjoyment.  I didnt know you cared so much. :hug:

Who do the Grizzlies play tonight?

crazy canuck

Quote from: sbr on February 03, 2014, 09:04:10 PM

I care more about who the Supersonics are going to play.  But nice try.

katmai

Quote from: crazy canuck on February 03, 2014, 09:05:36 PM
Quote from: sbr on February 03, 2014, 09:04:10 PM

I care more about who the Supersonics are going to play.  But nice try.

:angry:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

sbr

What's a Supersonic?  Never heard of it.

CountDeMoney

sbr

CountDeMoney

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 03, 2014, 09:15:39 PM
Don't be a douchebag.

I figured you of all people would at least stand by me in my probably absurd, but visceral hatred of a shitty team forced down my throat by the Wall Street run TV Networks.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Valmy on February 03, 2014, 07:21:11 PM
For the first time since January of 1970 the Minnesota Vikings have not lost the most Super Bowls.  Denver now has that illustrious achievement all for itself.

Uh, as of 2012 there had been a three-way tie for that distinction between the Vikings, Bills, and Patriots. :P

Neil

Quote from: sbr on February 03, 2014, 09:19:40 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 03, 2014, 09:15:39 PM
Don't be a douchebag.
I figured you of all people would at least stand by me in my probably absurd, but visceral hatred of a shitty team forced down my throat by the Wall Street run TV Networks.
Yeah, no kidding.  Maybe Seedy needs to watch a few seasons of Redskins games to get his hate up.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Call me when Seattle cockblocks Portland from getting an NFL franchise for 12 years.

sbr

If Portland ever overcame the other hundred reasons they would never get an NFL team Seattle would sure as shit cock block them as long as they could.