News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Final Four

Started by Admiral Yi, January 19, 2014, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Peyton is still better than Brady.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 02, 2014, 11:10:22 PM
Quote from: sbr on February 02, 2014, 11:01:55 PM
They are paying their starting qb a couple hundred k a year. Wilson will get a ~15 million dollar raise in 2 years and Seattle will lose all of their depth and multiple starters
They've got a serious shot next year, their team is tied for the youngest to ever win.

I gloried in this victory since I was watching it with my brother in law who is a big Peyton fan.

I thought the half time show was good, which makes it one of the best ever since most suck hard core.

Sure they have a shot next year, but when is 2 years a dynasty?

As for the rest, you are an idiot.

Tonitrus

sbr's writhing in hate is delicious.   :lol:

sbr

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

So it seems that the MVP had his press conference crashed by a 9/11 truther.  LOL
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Tonitrus

sbr

I hope the 12th Man collectively dies a painful death.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: derspiess on February 02, 2014, 10:57:54 PM
ESPN seems to be hinting at a dynasty. Too much parity for that.

No kidding, just 2 weeks ago they almost got nipped by SF
Short memories.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

fhdz

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 02, 2014, 07:48:38 PM
What a goddamn clusterfuck. :bleeding:

Seattle played perfect football. The haters' tears are delicious.
and the horse you rode in on

Eddie Teach

Quote from: fhdz on February 03, 2014, 02:07:14 AM
Seattle played perfect football. The haters' tears are delicious.

Would've been nice if the biggest game of the year had been a contest. Don't think that sentiment qualifies as "hate".
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: sbr on February 02, 2014, 11:33:33 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on February 02, 2014, 11:10:22 PM
Quote from: sbr on February 02, 2014, 11:01:55 PM
They are paying their starting qb a couple hundred k a year. Wilson will get a ~15 million dollar raise in 2 years and Seattle will lose all of their depth and multiple starters
They've got a serious shot next year, their team is tied for the youngest to ever win.

I gloried in this victory since I was watching it with my brother in law who is a big Peyton fan.

I thought the half time show was good, which makes it one of the best ever since most suck hard core.

Sure they have a shot next year, but when is 2 years a dynasty?

As for the rest, you are an idiot.
You disagree that this half time show was good, or that must half time shows suck, or both?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 02, 2014, 09:50:34 PM
Records broken, 55 TD passes and the 1st seed, all going down the drain.
Almost as bad as going 16-0, and losing it all in the end.  Almost.

L.U.L.Z.  Suck it, Elway.

I despise Pete Carroll with a passion, nothing more than a classless Belichick or Saban with personality, but Seattle deserves a ring after NFL Properties fucked them over wholesale just so "One For The Thumb" merchandise could be sold. 

So good for the long-suffering Seahawks fans.  Every kid that ever wore a Zorn, Largent or Warner jersey deserves to feel good tonight.
I had to root for Seattle to support a good friend of mine who rocked Moon, Mirer, and Kitna jerseys in school.  Hell, he has a Seahawks logo tat on his arm.  It was nice to see him enjoy a Super Bowl not pissed on by the refs and NFL Properties.  Now if only the Raiders could make a come back...
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Ed Anger

Quote from: sbr on February 02, 2014, 11:56:20 PM
I hope the 12th Man collectively dies a painful death.

You can use my wood chipper.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

KRonn

What a mess that was for Denver. Seatle defense just shut them down and Denver's offense was nevery able to get their game in gear. Denver's defense didn't do so well either. But I was really expecting a close, hard fought game, and got just the opposite.