News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Final Four

Started by Admiral Yi, January 19, 2014, 03:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: Neil on February 02, 2014, 09:34:58 PM
I just hope they don't give Wilson the MVP.

I am a big Seahawk/Wilson fan, but he doesn't deserve it for this game.  The entire defense does.  They got them here, and they definitely brought it to this game.

katmai

Has to be someone on D no?
Or Maybe Harvin
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tonitrus

Quote from: katmai on February 02, 2014, 09:39:22 PM
Or Maybe Harvin

I'd put Harvin for offensive MVP.  But tying it to just one guy on the D will be tough...Smith maybe?

Alcibiades

I could easily see Harvin, given it's such a 'comeback' for him.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Tonitrus

The Seattle Times website is already going into hype overload.  :lol:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on February 02, 2014, 09:40:27 PM
Quote from: katmai on February 02, 2014, 09:39:22 PM
Or Maybe Harvin

I'd put Harvin for offensive MVP.  But tying it to just one guy on the D will be tough...Smith maybe?

Splitting it amongst the defense would be difficult, and Harvin would be the safe pick.

Admiral Yi

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on February 02, 2014, 09:41:41 PM
The Seattle Times website is already going into hype overload.  :lol:

Reading Woody Paige in the Denver Post is gonna be a lot more fun, though.

Grey Fox

Chancellor for the back breaking 1st pick, maybe?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

CountDeMoney

Records broken, 55 TD passes and the 1st seed, all going down the drain.
Almost as bad as going 16-0, and losing it all in the end.  Almost.

L.U.L.Z.  Suck it, Elway.

I despise Pete Carroll with a passion, nothing more than a classless Belichick or Saban with personality, but Seattle deserves a ring after NFL Properties fucked them over wholesale just so "One For The Thumb" merchandise could be sold. 

So good for the long-suffering Seahawks fans.  Every kid that ever wore a Zorn, Largent or Warner jersey deserves to feel good tonight.

sbr

Nice job Seattle.  You have had an NFL franchise for almost 40 years and have been relevent for maybe 5 of those years!!

alfred russel

Quote from: Neil on February 02, 2014, 09:29:48 PM
My only real beef with the result of this game is that people are going to start acting like mobile QBs are the wave of the future again.

I hope not. They are the present.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Kleves

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 02, 2014, 09:50:34 PM
So good for the long-suffering Seahawks fans.  Every kid that ever wore a Zorn, Largent or Warner jersey deserves to feel good tonight.
:thumbsup: First Seattle team to win a championship in my lifetime.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

alfred russel

Quote from: sbr on February 02, 2014, 09:59:37 PM
Nice job Seattle.  You have had an NFL franchise for almost 40 years and have been relevent for maybe 5 of those years!!

U mad bro?

I kind of am. The one year Seattle wins the Super Bowl is one where they have Pete Carroll as coach and no Cortez Kennedy on the DLine.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

FunkMonk

Well the good news is that 24 is coming back.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.