And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Hoops 2013

Started by PDH, November 09, 2013, 06:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on March 20, 2014, 08:56:11 AM
Quote from: derspiess on March 20, 2014, 08:46:41 AM
So only 5 of us are in this year?  You're gonna make this too easy for me to add yet another trophy to my case. 

The games do not start until 11, could I have a link?

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/quickenloansbracket/group/152291

Pool ID#: 152291
Password: gatorbait
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: sbr on March 20, 2014, 09:15:57 AM
Not very happy with my draw in the blind draw pool at work.

SD State
U Mass
Tulsa
Milwaukee

At least the top seeds are more spread out this year, last year one guy had 2 #1 seeds adn they were the 1 and 2 overall seeds.  He got an even worse draw than me, his best team is an 8 seed.

The SDSU one should hurt more than the rest.  They can always be counted on to do the least with a favorable seed.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

Quote from: derspiess on March 20, 2014, 09:21:39 AM
Quote from: sbr on March 20, 2014, 09:15:57 AM
Not very happy with my draw in the blind draw pool at work.

SD State
U Mass
Tulsa
Milwaukee

At least the top seeds are more spread out this year, last year one guy had 2 #1 seeds adn they were the 1 and 2 overall seeds.  He got an even worse draw than me, his best team is an 8 seed.

The SDSU one should hurt more than the rest.  They can always be counted on to do the least with a favorable seed.

The "good" thing is that the draw was 100% random, someone could potentially end up with 4 #16 (or #1) seeds.  At least I wasn't guaranteed one Top 4 seed and ended up with the worst one, at least I got a #4 and a #6.  The guy i mentioned before has Arizona State, Colorado, New Mexico State and Harvard. :D

Valmy

I just made the most homerific bracket ever.  Can't do worse than I normally do  :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

I am absolutely sick of the local tv stations talking about THE BATTLE OF OHIO.

Fuck UD. Cowards won't even play Wright State.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 20, 2014, 09:51:58 AM
I am absolutely sick of the local tv stations talking about THE BATTLE OF OHIO.

Fuck UD. Cowards won't even play Wright State.

:lol: It's a full-on media blitz. 

Valmy

Wow I lost the billion dollars on the first game.  I am awesome.  :cool:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

derspiess

Now is when Ed reminds us he's not an Ohio State basketball fan.

derspiess

Almost feel sorry for Sparty fans. MSU stands zero chance against the Blue Hens.

Valmy

It always warms my heart to see representatives of the elite establishment taking down the rabble at their own game.

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on March 20, 2014, 01:58:49 PM
Now is when Ed reminds us he's not an Ohio State basketball fan.

I'm not. Never have been.

And UD are still pussies for refusing to play Wright State.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

I just noticed SDSU and NMSU play each other in the first round.  At least that means I will have at least one team in the second round.

Unfortunately it will probably be NMSU.

Scipio

Well, I'm atop the leaderboard. Hells yeah, bitches.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 20, 2014, 02:26:52 PM
Almost feel sorry for Sparty fans. MSU stands zero chance against the Blue Hens.

I think they should just end this beat down now and give up at the half.

Valmy

Quote from: Scipio on March 20, 2014, 05:03:45 PM
Well, I'm atop the leaderboard. Hells yeah, bitches.

Your Michigan homerism has paid off....so far.