And we're back!

Main Menu

What's the deal with Mayor Rob Ford??

Started by OttoVonBismarck, November 04, 2013, 03:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Malthus on November 07, 2013, 03:23:56 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on November 07, 2013, 01:52:55 PM
Oh my God. Is this the guy he smoked crack with? The one who was murdered? They mentioned this on Bloggingheads yesterday and said it was a possibility. This is amazing. :D

There are rumours floating about that there is another tape yet to come - a Rob Ford sex tape.  :yuk:

"I think I had sex about year ago - probably in a drunken stupor"

11B4V

Quote from: Caliga on November 04, 2013, 03:18:00 PM
It's almost like Toronto is an American city now or something.  I thought only we elected obese crack head mayors. :hmm:

A canuck embarrassment
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Barrister

Quote from: 11B4V on November 07, 2013, 04:29:30 PM
Quote from: Caliga on November 04, 2013, 03:18:00 PM
It's almost like Toronto is an American city now or something.  I thought only we elected obese crack head mayors. :hmm:

A canuck embarrassment

A Toronto embarrassment. :contract:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

You know, that does make sense though.  Toronto has always aspired to be an American city, and now with their mayoral scandal, ethnic ghettos and high number of shootings, it can be.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

They need to appoint crazy canuck as the next mayor in order to help combat that attitude. :sleep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

QuoteRob Ford admits smoking crack in NFL tie from 1995
Sean Gentille Sporting News

Depending on the sort of circles you run in—if you're, say, a hockey writer—there wasn't a bigger story Tuesday than Toronto mayor Rob Ford's admission that he smoked crack cocaine. He seemed to imply that it happened once during a "drunken stupor."

It's a huge deal, as Ford's conduct has been for months; the existence of the Rob Ford "crack tape" was first reported by Gawker, and then the Toronto Star. Toronto police confirmed its existence on Halloween.

It hit bottom—for now—on Tuesday with Ford's admission, followed by an afternoon press conference at which he asked forgiveness. Throughout the day, Ford, a huge football fan, wore an NFL tie—and Twitter took note.

It's from 1995. The Philadelphia Eagles logo on the left side, which the team stopped using that year, gives it away. The fact that Jacksonville and Carolina logos are there as well means that it couldn't have been used after.

Ed Anger

This shit is hilarious. It is like Chris Farley, mayor edition.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Neil on November 07, 2013, 04:38:56 PM
You know, that does make sense though.  Toronto has always aspired to be an American city, and now with their mayoral scandal, ethnic ghettos and high number of shootings, it can be.

Malthus is as Canadian as you are.

I guess HVC could be an honorary American though.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sheilbh

I love this picture of Rob Ford opening Toronto Pride:
Let's bomb Russia!

crazy canuck

Quote from: Sheilbh on November 08, 2013, 07:37:46 AM

:lmfao:

Reminds me of a line I heard from Rick Mercer about Ford the other day when he said "Ford lies like a kid" - "No I didnt - prove it"

That picture is of a kid throwing a temper tantrum - "I dont wanna open the Pride Parade - You're not the boss of me"

Malthus

:lol:

He really is a throbbing boil of a man.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Larch

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 08, 2013, 09:15:57 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on November 08, 2013, 07:37:46 AM

:lmfao:

Reminds me of a line I heard from Rick Mercer about Ford the other day when he said "Ford lies like a kid" - "No I didnt - prove it"

That picture is of a kid throwing a temper tantrum - "I dont wanna open the Pride Parade - You're not the boss of me"

To me it seems like he's going to puke.

Admiral Yi