News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

At last A Marital Guide Languish will Love

Started by Savonarola, October 01, 2013, 10:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

I think they're just new and remodeled locations, trying to cash in on the whole Diane Lane rom-com-drom theme.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 01, 2013, 08:33:10 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 01, 2013, 08:27:58 PM
You got any parts still working? Could make a little scratch.

I'll make my own CdM Penis Soup, thank you very much.  And I'll slurp it.

:lol:

QuoteMartha Rojas: It allows you to feel as if you are actually in Italy while dining. Definitely a plus.

Oh, Martha...
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: garbon on October 01, 2013, 08:27:58 PM
You got any parts still working? Could make a little scratch.

Where's the money in that?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on October 01, 2013, 08:45:54 PM

Where's the money in that?

At the bottom of the bowl.   :licklips:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

Valmy

I couldn't control my ex's compulsion to steal my identity and use that to borrow money but somehow I do not think this makes her a good woman  :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 11:52:34 AM
Quote from: merithyn on October 02, 2013, 11:46:02 AM
This made me think of you guys. :)

But sounds not true.

Uh, yeah.  How about, "if you feel no need to control your woman, you've found a good one"?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on October 02, 2013, 11:53:52 AM
I couldn't control my ex's compulsion to steal my identity and use that to borrow money but somehow I do not think this makes her a good woman  :P

I found it remarkably easy to control the ex-girlfriend that tried to steal copies of my house keys without my knowledge by the proper application of pressure on both the jugular and carotid at the same time.

Ideologue

I don't like to mix business with pleasure.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Malthus

Quote from: derspiess on October 02, 2013, 12:49:33 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2013, 11:52:34 AM
Quote from: merithyn on October 02, 2013, 11:46:02 AM
This made me think of you guys. :)

But sounds not true.

Uh, yeah.  How about, "if you feel no need to control your woman, you've found a good one"?

Better yet if your woman feels no need to control you.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius