Why sex is better in hotels -- and other confessions of a constant traveler

Started by Syt, October 01, 2013, 12:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 01, 2013, 07:08:55 PM
Uh, yeah. Big reason I only stay at Hampton Inn and Hilton is they wash everything on the bed.

And screw that "help us save water by only washing the towels you use" bullshit.  They all go.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

I can't wait til we can get the kids their own hotel room on vacations.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Wait the commenters are calling her a slut for having sex with her husband?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

I'm guessing they're calling her that for telling everyone about it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall