Why sex is better in hotels -- and other confessions of a constant traveler

Started by Syt, October 01, 2013, 12:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: DGuller on October 01, 2013, 04:24:28 PM
Quote from: Caliga on October 01, 2013, 04:23:28 PM
On a related note, CNN has IMO gone downhill to such an extreme degree that it's little better than tabloid news now. :hmm:
How is that related?  :huh:
It's an article posted to CNN.com? :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 01, 2013, 04:25:01 PM
I think the broadcast version does a pretty good job.
Meh... I don't watch it anymore.  Mostly what I watch is Fox News, not because I love it so much but rather because any restaurant, etc. around here with a TV is always tuned to it. :blush:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on October 01, 2013, 04:28:12 PM
Meh... I don't watch it anymore.  Mostly what I watch is Fox News, not because I love it so much but rather because any restaurant, etc. around here with a TV is always tuned to it. :blush:

Kentucky.

Caliga

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

derspiess

Eddie Teach

When I eat at restaurants with tv, they're usually tuned to some sporting event.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 01, 2013, 06:28:25 PM
When I eat at restaurants with tv, they're usually tuned to some sporting event.
That never seems to happen here, even when YEWWWWW-KAY or YEWWWWW-VELL are playing. :hmm:

CountDeMoney

Martin Bashir would never do a piece like this.  Neither would Rachel.  Or Ed. 
Well, maybe about the breakfast, but it's Ed.  He's gotta get his sausage links on.

I guess this princess didn't see the other CNN piece on hotel beds, the one with the UV lamp showing all the biomedical stains you're sleeping on.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 01, 2013, 06:42:58 PM
Well, maybe about the breakfast, but it's Ed.  He's gotta get his sausage links on.

I guess this princess didn't see the other CNN piece on hotel beds, the one with the UV lamp showing all the biomedical stains you're sleeping on.

MSNBC would not do a story like this because their sole organizing principle is stroking their Republican hate boner.  It's for this same reason that they're totally uninterested in international news.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 01, 2013, 06:46:07 PM
MSNBC would not do a story like this because their sole organizing principle is stroking their Republican hate boner.  It's for this same reason that they're totally uninterested in international news.

Nonsense.  They love international news.  Clintonian interventionism is big whacking material for them.  Dubya interventionism, not so much.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 01, 2013, 06:42:58 PM

Uh, yeah. Big reason I only stay at Hampton Inn and Hilton is they wash everything on the bed.