News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

At last A Marital Guide Languish will Love

Started by Savonarola, October 01, 2013, 10:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on October 01, 2013, 02:13:54 PM
But, of course.  I can totally see how you arrived at that.

Well you pretty much shouted it from the rooftops there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Blurred Lines was the number one song of the summer.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

merithyn

Quote from: garbon on October 01, 2013, 02:17:06 PM

Most people had no idea what that song was saying.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on October 01, 2013, 02:51:42 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 01, 2013, 02:17:06 PM

Most people had no idea what that song was saying.

Most people suck. Besides the sexism was hardly secret.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

Quote from: Jacob on October 01, 2013, 02:12:41 PM
So you guys figure that if your wife says no to sex you should just tear her clothes off and fuck her anyhow, because she - like all women - like to be dominated?
Of course not.  Who do you think pays for her clothes?

merithyn

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Savonarola

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 01, 2013, 10:45:13 AM
I fucking hate Jezebel.

It's filled with bitter Betties; but I think this review is funnier because of it.  You have the dimwitted celebrity who plays the Ed Norton role; and you have the angry critic who plays Ralph Kramden. 
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on October 01, 2013, 02:12:41 PM
So you guys figure that if your wife says no to sex you should just tear her clothes off and fuck her anyhow, because she - like all women - like to be dominated?

It's no fun if she's not into it.  Then it's too much like work.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: The Larch on October 01, 2013, 11:48:33 AM
Are Italian Americans from New Jersey the lowest rung of human society? Discuss.

They are a distant second to African poachers.  Slavs are third.