News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How many moving violations have you gotten?

Started by Razgovory, September 23, 2013, 09:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: merithyn on September 25, 2013, 08:32:24 PM
What's the whole "point" thing that you guys are talking about? :unsure:

I don't think we have that system here.

You probably do, I mean they certainly have it on both coasts.

http://www.dmv.org/il-illinois/point-system.php
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

If you collect a certain number of points, you get a prize: the improved cardiovascular health that comes from walking places.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: PDH on September 25, 2013, 08:35:56 PM
Wyoming doesn't have the point system :)

http://www.dmv.org/wy-wyoming/point-system.php

QuoteWyoming's arrangement is similar to a point system; it just doesn't put digits next to citations.

At any rate, Wyoming doesn't really have enough people that it should be considered a state.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Wyoming is basically Road Warrior, except cold.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on September 25, 2013, 08:37:59 PM

I'd let you ride on the back of my car. Don't touch my hockey mask.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: garbon on September 25, 2013, 08:37:48 PM

At any rate, Wyoming doesn't really have enough people that it should be considered a state.

Wyoming sneaked in to become a state because it voted nice and republican and has mostly since 1890.  That means there will always be a Wyoming, people or not.

Plus, I have heard we are basically Road Warrior which makes us cool.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 25, 2013, 08:41:07 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 25, 2013, 08:37:59 PM

I'd let you ride on the back of my car. Don't touch my hockey mask.

I could be persuaded to let Ide walk in proximity of mine.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on September 25, 2013, 08:43:46 PM
In Brooklyn?  Pass.

In downtown brooklyn, they'd probably toss your cracker ass out. :(

Eddie Teach

Overrated band. I do like Sabotage and Fight for your Right though.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?