News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

A Poll Asked America Which States Were...

Started by garbon, September 06, 2013, 10:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on September 06, 2013, 02:35:23 PM
Quote from: Valmy on September 06, 2013, 02:18:48 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 06, 2013, 02:06:31 PM
I'd like to see Texas kicked out of North America. Louisiana and New Mexico should border each other.

Whatever.  Your state is the the deepest pit of suck....or would be if it were not most of its neighbors.

But apparently they are the nicest.

I am not representative.  :sleep:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on September 06, 2013, 02:52:09 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 06, 2013, 01:44:49 PM
Quote from: Malthus on September 06, 2013, 12:43:47 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 06, 2013, 11:15:38 AM
Quote from: Malthus on September 06, 2013, 11:11:59 AM
One of the states ranked highly fir having the hottest residents is ... Florida?

Florida is full of geriatrics, rednecks, Jews and Canadians. Given that geriatrics and rednecks are never hot, that must mean ...  :P

Latinas?

I always knew you were just pretending to be gay.  :D

Being gay doesn't mean you lack a sense of aesthetics. :P

It does, however, usually mean finding men rather than women "hot", Latina lover.  :P

I forgot that you find it difficult to think about things from someone else's point of view. Just see your statements on Quebec. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on September 06, 2013, 02:58:17 PM
I forgot that you find it difficult to think about things from someone else's point of view. Just see your statements on Quebec. :(

:lol:

Malthus, Hammer of the Franks.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

One of the states ranked highly fir having the hottest residents is ... Florida?

Florida is full of geriatrics, rednecks, Jews and Canadians. Given that geriatrics and rednecks are never hot, that must mean ...  :P

Latinas?

It does, however, usually mean finding men rather than women "hot", Latina lover.  :P

You win this round.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

jimmy olsen

Quote from: merithyn on September 06, 2013, 11:02:02 AM
The midwest really is the "Flyover Zone", isn't it? :( We don't rank at all anywhere on any of those.
Minnesota showed up in the accent one.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Habbaku

Quote from: Malthus on September 06, 2013, 03:13:21 PM

Latinas?

Yi isn't going to like this.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Habbaku on September 06, 2013, 08:57:52 PM

Latinas?

garbon

Quote from: Habbaku on September 06, 2013, 08:57:52 PM

Latinas?

I mean until your quote job, it didn't seem so bad. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

It's going to take Yi's dial up 45 minutes to load this page.

derspiess

Yi has high speed internet now, but he's probably stuck on Wireless-B.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall