News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

A Poll Asked America Which States Were...

Started by garbon, September 06, 2013, 10:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on September 06, 2013, 11:11:59 AM
One of the states ranked highly fir having the hottest residents is ... Florida?

Florida is full of geriatrics, rednecks, Jews and Canadians. Given that geriatrics and rednecks are never hot, that must mean ...  :P

Latinas?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on September 06, 2013, 11:10:38 AM
Quote from: garbon on September 06, 2013, 10:46:40 AM
I put in some of the negative on New York/California ones for you. :hug:

I was frankly a little insulted New York is considered more arrogant than we are <_<

Didn't Kat post that one ranking that had NYC, SF and Boston as the top 3 arrogant cities?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on September 06, 2013, 11:15:38 AM
One of the states ranked highly fir having the hottest residents is ... Florida?

Florida is full of geriatrics, rednecks, Jews and Canadians. Given that geriatrics and rednecks are never hot, that must mean ...  :P

Latinas?

And Miami chicks in general.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

merithyn

Latinas?

Yeah, I was gonna' say Cubans. :D
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Latinas?

I always knew you were just pretending to be gay.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on September 06, 2013, 12:43:47 PM

Latinas?

Being gay doesn't mean you lack a sense of aesthetics. :P

Eddie Teach

I'd like to see Texas kicked out of North America. Louisiana and New Mexico should border each other.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 06, 2013, 02:06:31 PM
I'd like to see Texas kicked out of North America. Louisiana and New Mexico should border each other.

Whatever.  Your state is the the deepest pit of suck....or would be if it were not most of its neighbors.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

You don't like it, you can be at the next one in a couple hours.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on September 06, 2013, 02:18:48 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 06, 2013, 02:06:31 PM

Whatever.  Your state is the the deepest pit of suck....or would be if it were not most of its neighbors.

But apparently they are the nicest.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on September 06, 2013, 01:44:49 PM
Quote from: Malthus on September 06, 2013, 12:43:47 PM

Latinas?

Being gay doesn't mean you lack a sense of aesthetics. :P

It does, however, usually mean finding men rather than women "hot", Latina lover.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius