News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Grade Obama

Started by Kleves, July 19, 2013, 07:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What grade would you give Obama's presidency so far?

A
3 (5.5%)
B
10 (18.2%)
C
29 (52.7%)
D
10 (18.2%)
F
3 (5.5%)
J(aron)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 54

merithyn

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 20, 2013, 07:56:17 AM
Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on July 20, 2013, 07:33:03 AM
The people I can see the exchanges really helping are definitely not him, but people who are older, have families (family plans on the individual market are of obscene expense), and have pre-existing medical conditions.

And the under/unemployed, who need the option the most.   But it's easy to forget those people.

COBRA is on its way out, thank fucking god.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 19, 2013, 06:44:44 PM
Quote from: Kleves on July 19, 2013, 05:57:09 PM
I was actually surpised about how poorly Obama is doing. After all, over 2/3 of the forum apparently consider him to be mediocre at best.

Just like the retards in class, Congress blows the overall grading curve.

Or people could just be voting based on their thoughts about Obama's presidency.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on July 20, 2013, 11:15:00 AM
I was actually surpised about how poorly Obama is doing. After all, over 2/3 of the forum apparently consider him to be mediocre at best.

Or people could just be voting based on their thoughts about Obama's presidency.

Or not.  So there. Nyah.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 20, 2013, 12:04:51 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 20, 2013, 11:15:00 AM

Or not.  So there. Nyah.

Yes but you are a ridiculous person - at least when it comes to topics like this one.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on July 20, 2013, 12:09:21 PM
Yes but you are a ridiculous person - at least when it comes to topics like this one.

Meh, I believe I gave him an overall C.  If he had a happy Congress, it would be a C+.  Completely ridiculous.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 20, 2013, 12:15:09 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 20, 2013, 12:09:21 PM

Meh, I believe I gave him an overall C.  If he had a happy Congress, it would be a C+.  Completely ridiculous.

Yeah but the reason for that isn't his lackluster performance but you be annoyed that he didn't mount the heads of prominent Republicans/bankers (holy redundancy but for effect) on pikes.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on July 20, 2013, 12:17:03 PM
Yeah but the reason for that isn't his lackluster performance but you be annoyed that he didn't mount the heads of prominent Republicans/bankers (holy redundancy but for effect) on pikes.

Not mounting the heads of prominent Republicans/bankers on pikes is a lackluster performance.

Fireblade

Honestly? A C+, MAAAAAAAYBBBBBEEE a B- if I was feeling really generous while grading. Which I often don't, because fuck freshmen, college is supposed to be hard.

garbon

Quote from: Fireblade on July 21, 2013, 12:10:28 AM
Honestly? A C+, MAAAAAAAYBBBBBEEE a B- if I was feeling really generous while grading. Which I often don't, because fuck freshmen, college is supposed to be hard.

He's a sophmore. :huh:

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on July 21, 2013, 12:11:33 AM

Just do what Seedy does and grade on a curve. It will make you feel better.  :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on July 21, 2013, 01:40:30 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 21, 2013, 12:11:33 AM

Just do what Seedy does and grade on a curve. It will make you feel better.  :P

:huh:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 19, 2013, 08:09:13 AM
A for the bombing brown people class

C for everything else.

Now F.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Scipio

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 06, 2013, 05:23:12 PM

C for everything else.

Now F.
I'm sorry, but the deadline for changing grades has passed.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Ed Anger

Quote from: Scipio on September 06, 2013, 05:32:23 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 06, 2013, 05:23:12 PM

C for everything else.

Now F.
I'm sorry, but the deadline for changing grades has passed.

I just logged into ANGEL and did it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josquius

B for aims (lost a bit with prism and failing with Syria), C for results.
██████
██████
██████